NYACK Critical Reads - Dr. Kevin Pinkham on Ellison's Invisible Man
The Center for Scholarship and Global Engagement and the Honors Program are proud to present the Spring NYACK CRITICAL READS Colloquium Series.
Wednesday, February 12 at 3:15 pm come hear and dialogue with Dr. Kevin Pinkham, Asst. Professor of English, who will kick off the Series with his reflections on Ralph Ellison's Invisible Man at the Rockland County campus in President's Hall (Shuman Hall), 185 South Highland Avenue in Nyack.
All featured Colloquium speakers will address the question: “To be an educated person in the 21st century, what author and book from your discipline should be seriously considered in order to contribute to the development of a personal worldview?"
All are welcome.
For upcoming events click here for more information.
- SEPT. 18: Alrick Brown's Award-winning Kinyarwanda Screening & Panel at Nyack College
- 9/11 Thirteen Years Later
- Jewish and Christian Perspectives on Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- HEOP Continues at Nyack Rockland and Launches at Nyack NYC
- India Trip for Nyack School of Nursing Combines Study With Outreach
- "A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
- A Call to Prayer September 1-7 by C&MA President John Stumbo
- True Confessions or A Half Century-Old Mystery to be Unveiled at Homecoming 2014!
- On the Passing of Mrs. Dianna Sanders
- Nyack NYC Student Leadership Development Retreat
- 2014 Global Engagement Lecture Features Director of REALIS Christian Center in Kiev, Ukraine
- College of Arts and Sciences Convenes Its Faculty/Staff Retreat
- Nyack History Professor Receives Columbia U Libraries Research Award
- Coming Soon: Nyack NYC and Rockland Student Orientations
- A Sunday Best: Nyack's Own Brightnie Jones
- Browse Blog Archive>>