Nyack College Co-Sponsors MLK Oratory Contest
Nyack Center's annual Martin Luther King, Jr. Oratory Contest will be held on February 8, 7:00 p.m. at the Center located at 58 Depew Avenue in Nyack. Rockland County youth ages 13-20 are invited to participate in the competition by delivering a 3-5 minute segement of a speech by Dr. King.
Earl Miller, executive director of community relations at Nyack College is accepting registrations until Monday, February 3. For more information, contact him at 845.675.4791 or Earl.Miller@nyack.edu.
Orange & Rockland is the corporate sponsor and Nyack College joins Dominican College, SUNY Rockland Community College, and St. Thomas Aquinas College as co-sponsors of the event.
Awards of $1,000, $500, and $250 presented to the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners will include scholarship opportunities at all four Rockland colleges.
- March 29: Music Students Minister at Morristown's Market Street Mission
- Nyack Partners With Luis Palau Assocation for CityServe NYC
- Nyack College Student Research Conference Rockland Campus
- ATS Colloquium On State and Religion: The Case of Israel
- APRIL 10: Nyack College Rockland Chorale Spring Concert
- Live from New York...Nyack's School of Music at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center!
- Nyack Says Thank You to Community Sponsors
- Nyack...We're Here to Serve!
- Pianist Johnny Walsh In Concert on Nyack Rockland Campus March 31
- Broken To Minister CD Launch Event at NYC Campus
- 15-City Promo Tour for Nyack NYC Campus Music Prof Damien Sneed
- Becker Professional Education Presentation
- FEBRUARY 23-24: Pianist Marcelo Liano in Concert at Nyack Rockland
- Colloquium Series Features Dr. Kale Yu on "Earth in Mind"
- Denise Lewis Patrick, Award-Winning Author and Nyack Adjunct, Presents Connected Souls
- Browse Blog Archive>>