Nyack College Co-Sponsors MLK Oratory Contest
Nyack Center's annual Martin Luther King, Jr. Oratory Contest will be held on February 8, 7:00 p.m. at the Center located at 58 Depew Avenue in Nyack. Rockland County youth ages 13-20 are invited to participate in the competition by delivering a 3-5 minute segement of a speech by Dr. King.
Earl Miller, executive director of community relations at Nyack College is accepting registrations until Monday, February 3. For more information, contact him at 845.675.4791 or Earl.Miller@nyack.edu.
Orange & Rockland is the corporate sponsor and Nyack College joins Dominican College, SUNY Rockland Community College, and St. Thomas Aquinas College as co-sponsors of the event.
Awards of $1,000, $500, and $250 presented to the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners will include scholarship opportunities at all four Rockland colleges.
- RELEASE: Nyack's Fourth Year on the CHE "Great College to Work For" List
- The Nations Come to Us: Fukuyama Alliance Church Visits Nyack
- Nyack's Welcome Mat for Hungary
- Nyack College Remembers the Late John Lawrence Seigenthaler
- Nyack College, A Partner Instructor School for Yale's Center for Scientific Teaching
- Nyack College Venue for County Legislature's Forum
- Nyack Nursing Professor and Student Publish in Journal of Nursing
- Alliance World Fellowship Committee Meets at Nyack/ATS Rockland
- Is Nyack Affordable?
- JUNE 13 & 14: Steinway & Sons Sponsor Hudson River Pianofest at Nyack College
- JUNE 11: Nyack's 2014 Golf Classic
- Nyack College Social Work Major Receives NPRDP Scholarship
- RELEASE: An Award-Winning 2013-2104 for Women Warriors
- Nyack's Dr. Steve Notley on Archaeological Survey in Israel
- Nyack Campus Community Remembers Ralph G. Ellenberger (1934-2014)
- Browse Blog Archive>>