Nyack College Co-Sponsors MLK Oratory Contest
Nyack Center's annual Martin Luther King, Jr. Oratory Contest will be held on February 8, 7:00 p.m. at the Center located at 58 Depew Avenue in Nyack. Rockland County youth ages 13-20 are invited to participate in the competition by delivering a 3-5 minute segement of a speech by Dr. King.
Earl Miller, executive director of community relations at Nyack College is accepting registrations until Monday, February 3. For more information, contact him at 845.675.4791 or Earl.Miller@nyack.edu.
Orange & Rockland is the corporate sponsor and Nyack College joins Dominican College, SUNY Rockland Community College, and St. Thomas Aquinas College as co-sponsors of the event.
Awards of $1,000, $500, and $250 presented to the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners will include scholarship opportunities at all four Rockland colleges.
- Nyack College Partners With the Luis Palau Evangelistic Association
- Vote for Nyack's Joel Pompa, Young Christian Leaders Scholarship Nominee
- Friday, Jan. 30: Andrew Palau at Nyack College Rockland
- February 9: Andrew White in Concert at Nyack College Rockland
- Photographer Babita Patel Captures the Spirit of Nyack's Hudson Link Graduation
- C&MA Metro District Grant Supports Training for Emerging Leaders at Nyack/ATS
- RELEASE: Nyack College Degrees to 24 Fishkill Correctional Facility Grads
- Nyack College Represented at NYC Police Commissioner Bill Bratton's Meeting With Clergy
- Nyack's Men's Basketball Teams Serves at Martin Luther King Day Breakfast
- Empower Open House at Alliance Theological Seminary
- Celebrating the Legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- LoHud Trumpets Nyack's Upcoming Social Justice Celebration
- RELEASE: Nyack's Social Justice Celebration Marks 10th Anniversary
- Nyack Welcomes New Manhattan and Rockland Campus Students With Orientations
- Nyack Baseball Team Collecting Baseball Gloves for Sports Clinic in Mexico
- Browse Blog Archive>>