CPA Exam Prep Offered at Nyack College
An in-class, eight-week CPA exam prep course will be offered at Nyack College on the Rockland campus at 1 South Boulevard in Boon Center, Room 412 in association with Gleim Publications and Duffy Test Prep.
Four different review courses will prepare you for all four sections of the CPA exam, with real-time online class access. The sessions begin Saturday, March 1 from 9:00 am to 3:30 pm. The cost for Nyack students is $749; non-Nyack students: $999.
For more detailed information, phone Duffy Test Prep at 866.206.9289. Click here to visit the Duffy website or email Customercare@Duffytestprep.com.
- Monday, October 20: Unearthing Magdala--Nyack College Hosts Conference for Interfaith Scholars
- RELEASE: Official Nyack Statement on Ebola
- Velocity! Debuts at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- October 17: Nyack's School of Social Work and Community Connections for Youth Release Report
- Steinway Piano Dedication With Steinway & Sons President Ron Losby and CD-60 Biographer James Barron
- Miovski and Mansfield Families Music Hall Dedicated at Nyack NYC Campus
- Official Nyack College Statement Regarding Unknown Man on Campus September 23
- Anti-Human Trafficking Art Exhibit with Susan Clinthorne and Sally Thielen at Nyack Rockland
- "A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
- Nyack College Joins the Luis Palau Association CityServe Event in Manhattan
- C&MA Church Planter Among Those Murdered in Guinea
- Alrick Brown's Award-winning Kinyarwanda Screening & Panel at Nyack NYC
- Dean Ron Walborn Interviewed on Unseminary.com
- Report on AJCO-CSGE Panel: Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- 9/11 Thirteen Years Later
- Browse Blog Archive>>