CPA Exam Prep Offered at Nyack College
An in-class, eight-week CPA exam prep course will be offered at Nyack College on the Rockland campus at 1 South Boulevard in Boon Center, Room 412 in association with Gleim Publications and Duffy Test Prep.
Four different review courses will prepare you for all four sections of the CPA exam, with real-time online class access. The sessions begin Saturday, March 1 from 9:00 am to 3:30 pm. The cost for Nyack students is $749; non-Nyack students: $999.
For more detailed information, phone Duffy Test Prep at 866.206.9289. Click here to visit the Duffy website or email Customercare@Duffytestprep.com.
- SEPTEMBER 18: Alrick Brown's Award-winning Kinyarwanda Screening & Panel at Nyack NYC
- Dean Ron Walborn Interviewed on Unseminary.com
- RELEASE: October 20 Unearthing Magdala, An Ancient Judaism & Christian Origins Conference
- Report on AJCO-CSGE Panel: Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- 9/11 Thirteen Years Later
- Jewish and Christian Perspectives on Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- HEOP Continues at Nyack Rockland and Launches at Nyack NYC
- India Trip for Nyack School of Nursing Combines Study With Outreach
- "A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
- A Call to Prayer September 1-7 by C&MA President John Stumbo
- True Confessions or A Half Century-Old Mystery to be Unveiled at Homecoming 2014!
- On the Passing of Mrs. Dianna Sanders
- Nyack NYC Student Leadership Development Retreat
- 2014 Global Engagement Lecture Features Director of REALIS Christian Center in Kiev, Ukraine
- College of Arts and Sciences Convenes Its Faculty/Staff Retreat
- Browse Blog Archive>>