Nyack's Earl Miller Guest Speaker at Suffern UMC
Earl Miller, executive director of community relations at Nyack College, will be the Martin Luther King Day guest speaker at Suffern United Methodist Church located at 18 Parkside Drive in Suffern on Sunday, January 19 at 3:00 p.m.
A native of Atlanta, GA, Miller grew up with the children of Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr.; Rev. Ralph Abernathy; and the Honorable Andrew Young. He is committed to connecting today’s youth to the significance and legacy of the Civil Rights Movement in America.
He is also an ordained minister with extensive urban and international ministerial experience. Rev. Miller is a four-time NYC marathon runner and an avid golfer. The Nyack alumnus holds an undergraduate degree in religious studies and a master’s degree in organizational leadership. He is currently completing graduate studies in marriage and family counseling at Nyack’s Alliance Graduate School of Counseling.
He and his wife Jonette are the parents of a college student, 21-year-old Isaiah.
- Nyack Baseball Team Collecting Baseball Gloves for Sports Clinic in Mexico
- Global Service-Learning 2015
- Peace and Hope Visit Nyack Rockland
- Hudson Link, TEDxSing Sing and Nyack College in New York Times Feature
- Sophia Institute Conference Features Nyack NYC Faculty
- Mandela Day Celebration at Nyack
- Storm Glautier Named CACC Rep to the National Student-Athlete Advisory Committee
- Memorial Concerts Honoring Professor Emeritus Ralph Ellenberger (1934-2014)
- Leadership Rockland Multicultural Communities Day Kicks Off at Nyack College
- Chamberfest at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- Nyack Rockland Colloquium Series Features Dr. K. Kale Yu
- NYACK NYC: Forgive Us...Confessions of a Compromised Faith--Book and Panel Discussion
- Fall 2014 Nyack's Scholars Symposium
- Nyack Students Up For The Challenge
- The Jubilee Chorus Performs at The Bowery Mission
- Browse Blog Archive>>