Nyack's Earl Miller Guest Speaker at Suffern UMC
Earl Miller, executive director of community relations at Nyack College, will be the Martin Luther King Day guest speaker at Suffern United Methodist Church located at 18 Parkside Drive in Suffern on Sunday, January 19 at 3:00 p.m.
A native of Atlanta, GA, Miller grew up with the children of Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr.; Rev. Ralph Abernathy; and the Honorable Andrew Young. He is committed to connecting today’s youth to the significance and legacy of the Civil Rights Movement in America.
He is also an ordained minister with extensive urban and international ministerial experience. Rev. Miller is a four-time NYC marathon runner and an avid golfer. The Nyack alumnus holds an undergraduate degree in religious studies and a master’s degree in organizational leadership. He is currently completing graduate studies in marriage and family counseling at Nyack’s Alliance Graduate School of Counseling.
He and his wife Jonette are the parents of a college student, 21-year-old Isaiah.
- Storm Glautier Named CACC Rep to the National Student-Athlete Advisory Committee
- December 3 Amasi Trio Concert Rescheduled for Spring 2015
- DECEMBER 4: Trinity Church Wall Street Choir Series Features Nyack NYC Chorale
- Memorial Concerts Honoring Professor Emeritus Ralph Ellenberger (1934-2014)
- Leadership Rockland Multicultural Communities Day Kicks Off at Nyack College
- Chamberfest at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- Nyack Rockland Colloquium Series Features Dr. K. Kale Yu
- Fall Concerts at Nyack College
- NYACK NYC: Forgive Us...Confessions of a Compromised Faith--Book and Panel Discussion
- Fall 2014 Nyack's Scholars Symposium
- Nyack Students Up For The Challenge
- The Jubilee Chorus Performs at The Bowery Mission
- Auditions for Spring 2015 Production of "The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon"
- OCTOBER 30: CSGE Colloquium Series on Environmental Sustainability
- NY Times Hails Rear Admiral R. Timothy Ziemer (NC '65) as "The Malaria Fighter"
- Browse Blog Archive>>