Nyack's Earl Miller Guest Speaker at Suffern UMC
Earl Miller, executive director of community relations at Nyack College, will be the Martin Luther King Day guest speaker at Suffern United Methodist Church located at 18 Parkside Drive in Suffern on Sunday, January 19 at 3:00 p.m.
A native of Atlanta, GA, Miller grew up with the children of Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr.; Rev. Ralph Abernathy; and the Honorable Andrew Young. He is committed to connecting today’s youth to the significance and legacy of the Civil Rights Movement in America.
He is also an ordained minister with extensive urban and international ministerial experience. Rev. Miller is a four-time NYC marathon runner and an avid golfer. The Nyack alumnus holds an undergraduate degree in religious studies and a master’s degree in organizational leadership. He is currently completing graduate studies in marriage and family counseling at Nyack’s Alliance Graduate School of Counseling.
He and his wife Jonette are the parents of a college student, 21-year-old Isaiah.
- C&MA Church Planter Among Those Murdered in Guinea
- Get Nyack Warrior Gear Online Until September 30
- Alrick Brown's Award-winning Kinyarwanda Screening & Panel at Nyack NYC
- Dean Ron Walborn Interviewed on Unseminary.com
- RELEASE: October 20 Unearthing Magdala, An Ancient Judaism & Christian Origins Conference
- Report on AJCO-CSGE Panel: Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- 9/11 Thirteen Years Later
- Jewish and Christian Perspectives on Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- HEOP Continues at Nyack Rockland and Launches at Nyack NYC
- India Trip for Nyack School of Nursing Combines Study With Outreach
- "A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
- A Call to Prayer September 1-7 by C&MA President John Stumbo
- True Confessions or A Half Century-Old Mystery to be Unveiled at Homecoming 2014!
- On the Passing of Mrs. Dianna Sanders
- Nyack NYC Student Leadership Development Retreat
- Browse Blog Archive>>