Nyack's Earl Miller Guest Speaker at Suffern UMC
Earl Miller, executive director of community relations at Nyack College, will be the Martin Luther King Day guest speaker at Suffern United Methodist Church located at 18 Parkside Drive in Suffern on Sunday, January 19 at 3:00 p.m.
A native of Atlanta, GA, Miller grew up with the children of Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr.; Rev. Ralph Abernathy; and the Honorable Andrew Young. He is committed to connecting today’s youth to the significance and legacy of the Civil Rights Movement in America.
He is also an ordained minister with extensive urban and international ministerial experience. Rev. Miller is a four-time NYC marathon runner and an avid golfer. The Nyack alumnus holds an undergraduate degree in religious studies and a master’s degree in organizational leadership. He is currently completing graduate studies in marriage and family counseling at Nyack’s Alliance Graduate School of Counseling.
He and his wife Jonette are the parents of a college student, 21-year-old Isaiah.
- Nyack's School of Nursing Dean, Dr. Elizabeth Simon Named a Fulbright Scholar
- Is Nyack For You? Are You for Nyack?
- Miriam Airoldi: Helping Others Find Dignity and Worth
- New Online! Master of Arts in Biblical Studies at ATS
- Into All the World!
- Social Work Degree Guide Names Nyack College to Its Top 25
- Nyack Clergy Association Hosts a Memorial Service for Charleston Nine
- Nyack's Moseley Field Turns Heliport for New York's Governor
- Nyack Softball Players Make CACC All-Academic Team
- Nyack College Students in National Masterworks Festival Chorus at Carnegie Hall
- New Major at Nyack: BA in Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Charles Galbreath, a 2015 C&MA Council Speaker
- Rock-o-Nomix Team: You Voted! They Won!
- New York City Fish Count
- 2015 Empower Ceremony
- Browse Blog Archive>>