Dr. Glenn Miles Leads a Conversation on Sex-Trafficking
Dr. Glenn Miles, PhD (University of Wales), MSc. (University College London), RN-C, RN-A, RN-CA, PGCE-PCET, ACIE is the Love146 Director of Asia Prevention. He is responsible for capacity building Love146’s prevention partners in Asia.
Glenn has more than 20 years experience focused on children at risk in Asia. His research concerns are understanding the opinions of under-represented and sexually exploited communities including boys and eunuchs and he has done research in India, Cambodia, Thailand, and Sri Lanka. He is research fellow at the University of Wales-Swansea and research advisor for Chab Dai, Cambodia.
Nyack faculty and students connected with Dr. Miles during their global service-learning trip to Cambodia last year.
Prof. Scott Reitz, chair of the Intercultural Studies Department and director of Global Service-Learning, is pleased to welcome Dr. Miles to the Nyack Rockland on campus Friday, November 15 from 5-8 pm in the Hudson Room.
All are welcome.
- MAY 30: New York City Fish Count
- Nyack Alumnus Charles Galbreath, a 2015 C&MA Council Speaker
- Nyack NYC Rock-o-Nomix Team: You Voted! They Won!
- Nyack College/ATS Empower 2015
- 2015 Hudson River Pianofest at Nyack College Rockland
- Nyack ATS Commencement 2015
- Bench Dedication Procession to Memorial Park Led by Nyack College Music Students
- A Rite of Passage to Womanhood for 25 Nyack Seniors
- ACL Student Research Award Winner
- New Beta Psi Chapter of Chi Alpha Epsilon Honor Society Members Inducted
- Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary 2015 Commencement
- Gone Fishing...
- A Day of Master Classes and Music Clinics for High School Music Students from Michigan
- Twenty-five Nyack College Contributors to SEA-PHAGES Research
- Men's Golf Team Headed to 2015 NCAA Championship Competition
- Browse Blog Archive>>