Dr. Glenn Miles Leads a Conversation on Sex-Trafficking
Dr. Glenn Miles, PhD (University of Wales), MSc. (University College London), RN-C, RN-A, RN-CA, PGCE-PCET, ACIE is the Love146 Director of Asia Prevention. He is responsible for capacity building Love146’s prevention partners in Asia.
Glenn has more than 20 years experience focused on children at risk in Asia. His research concerns are understanding the opinions of under-represented and sexually exploited communities including boys and eunuchs and he has done research in India, Cambodia, Thailand, and Sri Lanka. He is research fellow at the University of Wales-Swansea and research advisor for Chab Dai, Cambodia.
Nyack faculty and students connected with Dr. Miles during their global service-learning trip to Cambodia last year.
Prof. Scott Reitz, chair of the Intercultural Studies Department and director of Global Service-Learning, is pleased to welcome Dr. Miles to the Nyack Rockland on campus Friday, November 15 from 5-8 pm in the Hudson Room.
All are welcome.
- Memorial Concerts Honoring Professor Emeritus Ralph Ellenberger (1934-2014)
- Leadership Rockland Multicultural Communities Day Kicks Off at Nyack College
- Chamberfest at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- Nyack Rockland Colloquium Series Features Dr. K. Kale Yu
- Fall Concerts at Nyack College
- NYACK NYC: Forgive Us...Confessions of a Compromised Faith--Book and Panel Discussion
- Fall 2014 Nyack's Scholars Symposium
- Nyack Students Up For The Challenge
- The Jubilee Chorus Performs at The Bowery Mission
- Auditions for Spring 2015 Production of "The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon"
- OCTOBER 30: CSGE Colloquium Series on Environmental Sustainability
- NY Times Hails Rear Admiral R. Timothy Ziemer (NC '65) as "The Malaria Fighter"
- RELEASE: Official Statement on Ebola Update - Week October 27
- Saturday, October 25--U of Pittsburgh Welcomes ATS Dean Ron Walborn for Bridge Forum: A Livestreamed Event!
- OCT 25: Dr. R. Steven Notley Featured Lecturer at Lanier Theological Library in Houston, TX
- Browse Blog Archive>>