U.S. Veterans...Thank You For Serving Our Nation!
Nyack College--one of the first schools to enter the Yellow Ribbon Program, established by the Post-9/11 Veterans Educational Assistance Act of 2008--will celebrate the veterans in our student population today throughout the afternoon on the Nyack New York City campus at 2 Washington Street.
Coordinated by Nyack Manhattan’s Dean Charles Hammond and the Office of Student Development, students were invited to visit the office throughout the afternoon for fellowship. Students pictured above represent a few of the more than 100 veterans studying on our New York campuses. Enjoy more photos here.
Nyack, also named a Military Friendly School by GI Jobs Magazine, salutes our American veterans--those who call Nyack College home and those around the globe who have so valiantly served our nation.
For more information on educational benefits for veterans at Nyack College, click here.
- Sept. 10: Jewish and Christian Perspectives on Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- Nyack School of Music Students to Perform at City Hall in Manhattan
- A Call to Prayer September 1-7 by C&MA President John Stumbo
- True Confessions or A Half Century-Old Mystery to be Unveiled at Homecoming 2014!
- On the Passing of Mrs. Dianna Sanders
- Nyack NYC Student Leadership Development Retreat
- 2014 Global Engagement Lecture Features Director of REALIS Christian Center in Kiev, Ukraine
- College of Arts and Sciences Convenes Its Faculty/Staff Retreat
- Nyack History Professor Receives Columbia U Libraries Research Award
- Coming Soon: Nyack NYC and Rockland Student Orientations
- A Sunday Best: Nyack's Own Brightnie Jones
- Important Info for Returning Nyack NYC and Rockland Students
- The Independent Sector Highlights Nyack's STEM Education Participation
- Dr. Leonard Kageler Receives YCL "World Changers Award"
- RELEASE: Nyack's Fourth Year on the CHE "Great College to Work For" List
- Browse Blog Archive>>