Nyack College at the Smithsonian's National Museum of the American Indian
As the 2013-2014 academic year is off to a great start and the New York City campus settles into its new home, one of the neighboring institutions that has served as the venue for multiple Nyack events is the Smithsonian’s National Museum of the American Indian at One Bowling Green.
Pictured above: President Michael G. Scales and Provost Dr. David Turk (front and center) are joined by some of the Nyack College and Alliance Theological Seminary faculty on the steps of the museum following one of three campus Convocation services held last week for Alliance Theological Seminary, Nyack College Rockland and Nyack College New York City.
Another upcoming event in November at the Museum will be the Nyack Scholars Symposium for the Battery Park campus sponsored by the Center for Scholarship and Global Engagement. For more information on the November symposium click here.
- Sept. 10: Jewish and Christian Perspectives on Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- Nyack School of Music Students to Perform at City Hall in Manhattan
- A Call to Prayer September 1-7 by C&MA President John Stumbo
- True Confessions or A Half Century-Old Mystery to be Unveiled at Homecoming 2014!
- On the Passing of Mrs. Dianna Sanders
- Nyack NYC Student Leadership Development Retreat
- 2014 Global Engagement Lecture Features Director of REALIS Christian Center in Kiev, Ukraine
- College of Arts and Sciences Convenes Its Faculty/Staff Retreat
- Nyack History Professor Receives Columbia U Libraries Research Award
- Coming Soon: Nyack NYC and Rockland Student Orientations
- A Sunday Best: Nyack's Own Brightnie Jones
- Important Info for Returning Nyack NYC and Rockland Students
- The Independent Sector Highlights Nyack's STEM Education Participation
- Dr. Leonard Kageler Receives YCL "World Changers Award"
- RELEASE: Nyack's Fourth Year on the CHE "Great College to Work For" List
- Browse Blog Archive>>