Community Musicians Invited to Audition for String Orchestra at Nyack College
Nyack College School of Music is inviting local high school students and community members to audition for its String Orchestra to participate in Season 2013-2014 concert performances directed by Professor Sungrai Sohn (pictured above left). Auditions will begin the first week of September. Interested instrumentalists should contact Prof. Sohn at 914.843.6667 no later than September 1.
Successful instrumentalists will join Nyack College faculty and students in programs featuring music from Baroque to contemporary.
To learn more about Nyack’s School of Music programs at its two New York locations, visit www.nyack.edu/mus.
- Nyack Critical Reads Colloquium Series Continues
- April 15: Passover Seder at Nyack New York City
- April 15: Dr. Fernando Arzola Lectures at Nyack Public Library
- In the Garden, a Flute Ensemble Recital
- Third Annual Student Research Conference at Nyack Rockland
- International Fellowship Day at Alliance Theological Seminary Rockland
- Amasi Trio Concert Rescheduled to April 23
- New York City Chorale Headlines Three Concerts
- NYACK'S SPRING PRODUCTION: J.B.
- Nyack College Rockland Chorale Performance of Mozart's Requiem
- Aramark Staff at Nyack Coordinates Global Volunteer Day
- Your Voice Counts: Approved NYS Budget FundsTAP Increases
- Dr. Lyndell O'Hara Presents on The King Years
- Nyack's "Amazing Race"
- RELEASE: HBO Documentary Features Nyack Alumnus Sean Pica
- Browse Blog Archive>>