Nyack College In Manhattan: 2 Washington Street
The address is new, but Nyack College's connection to New York City is not.
The Nyack story was birthed in Manhattan in 1882. Even after a move to Rockland County, NY in 1897, Nyack never lost its heart for the City and in the mid-1990s, we returned to Manhattan, establishing an extension site which eventually offered full degree programs.
Today, the relocation of the Manhattan campus to 2 Washington Street in Battery Park brings with it endless possibilities for impact in one of the nation's top five global gateway metros. Nyack is preparing world-changers who will join its more than 32,000 alumni already serving in some 80 nations around the globe.
Visit here for updates on an exciting new chapter in Nyack history. Nyack, New York's Christian College.
- Memorial Concerts Honoring Professor Emeritus Ralph Ellenberger (1934-2014)
- Leadership Rockland Multicultural Communities Day Kicks Off at Nyack College
- Chamberfest at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- NOV 19: Nyack Rockland Colloquium Series Features Dr. K. Kale Yu
- Fall Concerts at Nyack College
- NYACK NYC: Forgive Us...Confessions of a Compromised Faith--Book and Panel Discussion
- Fall 2014 Nyack's Scholars Symposium
- Nyack Students Up For The Challenge
- The Jubilee Chorus Performs at The Bowery Mission
- Auditions for Spring 2015 Production of "The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon"
- OCTOBER 30: CSGE Colloquium Series on Environmental Sustainability
- NY Times Hails Rear Admiral R. Timothy Ziemer (NC '65) as "The Malaria Fighter"
- RELEASE: Official Statement on Ebola Update - Week October 27
- Saturday, October 25--U of Pittsburgh Welcomes ATS Dean Ron Walborn for Bridge Forum: A Livestreamed Event!
- OCT 25: Dr. R. Steven Notley Featured Lecturer at Lanier Theological Library in Houston, TX
- Browse Blog Archive>>