Nyack College In Manhattan: 2 Washington Street
The address is new, but Nyack College's connection to New York City is not.
The Nyack story was birthed in Manhattan in 1882. Even after a move to Rockland County, NY in 1897, Nyack never lost its heart for the City and in the mid-1990s, we returned to Manhattan, establishing an extension site which eventually offered full degree programs.
Today, the relocation of the Manhattan campus to 2 Washington Street in Battery Park brings with it endless possibilities for impact in one of the nation's top five global gateway metros. Nyack is preparing world-changers who will join its more than 32,000 alumni already serving in some 80 nations around the globe.
Visit here for updates on an exciting new chapter in Nyack history. Nyack, New York's Christian College.
- Live from New York...Nyack's School of Music at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center!
- Broken To Minister CD Launch Event at NYC Campus
- 15-City Promo Tour for Nyack NYC Campus Music Prof Damien Sneed
- Becker Professional Education Presentation
- FEBRUARY 23-24: Pianist Marcelo Liano in Concert at Nyack Rockland
- Colloquium Series Features Dr. Kale Yu on "Earth in Mind"
- Denise Lewis Patrick, Award-Winning Author and Nyack Adjunct, Presents Connected Souls
- Nursing Alumni Return to Share Their Journey
- Nyack College Partners with the Luis Palau Association
- Nyack Reps at NY Student Aid Alliance Advocacy Day in Albany
- Damien Sneed, NYC Music Faculty, in PBS Documentary on Work by Wynton Marsalis
- Andrew White in Concert at Nyack College Rockland
- Nyack AGSC Professor and Students Published in Journal
- Kathy Schwarz, First 2015 Nyack Critical Reads Presenter
- Nyack College Partners With the Luis Palau Evangelistic Association
- Browse Blog Archive>>