Nyack College In Manhattan: 2 Washington Street
The address is new, but Nyack College's connection to New York City is not.
The Nyack story was birthed in Manhattan in 1882. Even after a move to Rockland County, NY in 1897, Nyack never lost its heart for the City and in the mid-1990s, we returned to Manhattan, establishing an extension site which eventually offered full degree programs.
Today, the relocation of the Manhattan campus to 2 Washington Street in Battery Park brings with it endless possibilities for impact in one of the nation's top five global gateway metros. Nyack is preparing world-changers who will join its more than 32,000 alumni arleady serving in some 80 nations around the globe.
Visit here for updates on an exciting new chapter in Nyack history. Nyack, New York's Christian College.
- SEPTEMBER 18: Alrick Brown's Award-winning Kinyarwanda Screening & Panel at Nyack NYC
- Dean Ron Walborn Interviewed on Unseminary.com
- RELEASE: October 20 Unearthing Magdala, An Ancient Judaism & Christian Origins Conference
- Report on AJCO-CSGE Panel: Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- 9/11 Thirteen Years Later
- Jewish and Christian Perspectives on Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- HEOP Continues at Nyack Rockland and Launches at Nyack NYC
- India Trip for Nyack School of Nursing Combines Study With Outreach
- "A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
- A Call to Prayer September 1-7 by C&MA President John Stumbo
- True Confessions or A Half Century-Old Mystery to be Unveiled at Homecoming 2014!
- On the Passing of Mrs. Dianna Sanders
- Nyack NYC Student Leadership Development Retreat
- 2014 Global Engagement Lecture Features Director of REALIS Christian Center in Kiev, Ukraine
- College of Arts and Sciences Convenes Its Faculty/Staff Retreat
- Browse Blog Archive>>