Nyack/ATS Leaders Named to C&MA Board of Directors
Alumni of Nyack College and Alliance Theological Seminary were elected to The Christian and Missionary Alliance Board of Directors at General Council held in Tampa, Florida.
Dr. Ronald Walborn, Alliance Theological Seminary dean (NC ’84; ATS ’88) was re-elected to the board. Newly appointed to four-year terms were Rev. Rockwell L. Dillaman (NC ’73), Nyack/ATS trustee and pastor of Allegheny Center Alliance Church, Rev. Yeathus Johnson (ATS ’03), C&MA Metro District Urban Regional Team Leader and Rev. Kelvin L. Walker (NC ’88; ATS ’11), pastor of Bedford Community Church.
Congratulations to all!
- December 3 Amasi Trio Concert Rescheduled for Spring 2015
- DECEMBER 4: Trinity Church Wall Street Choir Series Features Nyack NYC Chorale
- Memorial Concerts Honoring Professor Emeritus Ralph Ellenberger (1934-2014)
- Leadership Rockland Multicultural Communities Day Kicks Off at Nyack College
- Chamberfest at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- Nyack Rockland Colloquium Series Features Dr. K. Kale Yu
- Fall Concerts at Nyack College
- NYACK NYC: Forgive Us...Confessions of a Compromised Faith--Book and Panel Discussion
- Fall 2014 Nyack's Scholars Symposium
- Nyack Students Up For The Challenge
- The Jubilee Chorus Performs at The Bowery Mission
- Auditions for Spring 2015 Production of "The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon"
- OCTOBER 30: CSGE Colloquium Series on Environmental Sustainability
- NY Times Hails Rear Admiral R. Timothy Ziemer (NC '65) as "The Malaria Fighter"
- RELEASE: Official Statement on Ebola Update - Week October 27
- Browse Blog Archive>>