Nyack/ATS Leaders Named to C&MA Board of Directors
Alumni of Nyack College and Alliance Theological Seminary were elected to The Christian and Missionary Alliance Board of Directors at General Council held in Tampa, Florida.
Dr. Ronald Walborn, Alliance Theological Seminary dean (NC ’84; ATS ’88) was re-elected to the board. Newly appointed to four-year terms were Rev. Rockwell L. Dillaman (NC ’73), Nyack/ATS trustee and pastor of Allegheny Center Alliance Church, Rev. Yeathus Johnson (ATS ’03), C&MA Metro District Urban Regional Team Leader and Rev. Kelvin L. Walker (NC ’88; ATS ’11), pastor of Bedford Community Church.
Congratulations to all!
- JANUARY 30: Office of Spiritual Formation Presents Andrew Palau
- RELEASE: Nyack College Degrees to 24 Fishkill Correctional Facility Grads
- Nyack College Represented at NYC Police Commissioner Bill Bratton's Meeting With Clergy
- Nyack's Men's Basketball Teams Serves at Martin Luther King Day Breakfast
- Empower Open House at Alliance Theological Seminary
- Celebrating the Legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- LoHud Trumpets Nyack's Upcoming Social Justice Celebration
- RELEASE: Nyack's Social Justice Celebration Marks 10th Anniversary
- Nyack Welcomes New Manhattan and Rockland Campus Students With Orientations
- Nyack Baseball Team Collecting Baseball Gloves for Sports Clinic in Mexico
- Global Service-Learning 2015
- Peace and Hope Visit Nyack Rockland
- Hudson Link, TEDxSing Sing and Nyack College in New York Times Feature
- Sophia Institute Conference Features Nyack NYC Faculty
- Mandela Day Celebration at Nyack
- Browse Blog Archive>>