SON Students Explore Career, Community, and Culture in India
The Nyack College 2012-2013 academic year has ended, but learning has not.
Dr. Elizabeth Simon, (Above: second from left) dean of Nyack’s Cheryl Phenicie School of Nursing, has taken several nursing students (pictured above) to visit Columbia Asia Yeshwanthpur Hospital in India, a comprehensive care facility known for its multiple specialties. Students are Bethany Allison, Steffi Anna Benny, Cristiana Bittner, Roxanne Caesar, Pria Fajardo, Vy Nguyen, Stefania Pena-Diaz, Kelly Perish, Binta Peterson, and Benjamin Paul Swinford. Dr. Simon is also joined by Dr. David Turk, Nyack’s provost and dean of academic affairs and his wife, Dr. Vara Neverow.
Click here to see how our students and administrators are experiencing the medical field, community outreach, and culture.
To learn more about Nyack's School of Nursing, visit here.
- "A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
- C&MA Church Planter Among Those Murdered in Guinea
- Get Nyack Warrior Gear Online Until September 30
- Alrick Brown's Award-winning Kinyarwanda Screening & Panel at Nyack NYC
- Dean Ron Walborn Interviewed on Unseminary.com
- RELEASE: October 20 Unearthing Magdala, An Ancient Judaism & Christian Origins Conference
- Report on AJCO-CSGE Panel: Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- 9/11 Thirteen Years Later
- Jewish and Christian Perspectives on Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- HEOP Continues at Nyack Rockland and Launches at Nyack NYC
- India Trip for Nyack School of Nursing Combines Study With Outreach
- A Call to Prayer September 1-7 by C&MA President John Stumbo
- True Confessions or A Half Century-Old Mystery to be Unveiled at Homecoming 2014!
- On the Passing of Mrs. Dianna Sanders
- Nyack NYC Student Leadership Development Retreat
- Browse Blog Archive>>