SON Students Explore Career, Community, and Culture in India
The Nyack College 2012-2013 academic year has ended, but learning has not.
Dr. Elizabeth Simon, (Above: second from left) dean of Nyack’s Cheryl Phenicie School of Nursing, has taken several nursing students (pictured above) to visit Columbia Asia Yeshwanthpur Hospital in India, a comprehensive care facility known for its multiple specialties. Students are Bethany Allison, Steffi Anna Benny, Cristiana Bittner, Roxanne Caesar, Pria Fajardo, Vy Nguyen, Stefania Pena-Diaz, Kelly Perish, Binta Peterson, and Benjamin Paul Swinford. Dr. Simon is also joined by Dr. David Turk, Nyack’s provost and dean of academic affairs and his wife, Dr. Vara Neverow.
Click here to see how our students and administrators are experiencing the medical field, community outreach, and culture.
To learn more about Nyack's School of Nursing, visit here.
- Wednesday: October 23--Velocity! Debuts at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- Unearthing Magdala--Nyack College Conference for Interfaith Scholars
- RELEASE: Official Nyack Statement on Ebola
- October 17: Nyack's School of Social Work and Community Connections for Youth Release Report
- Steinway Piano Dedication With Steinway & Sons President Ron Losby and CD-60 Biographer James Barron
- Miovski and Mansfield Families Music Hall Dedicated at Nyack NYC Campus
- Official Nyack College Statement Regarding Unknown Man on Campus September 23
- Anti-Human Trafficking Art Exhibit with Susan Clinthorne and Sally Thielen at Nyack Rockland
- "A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
- Nyack College Joins the Luis Palau Association CityServe Event in Manhattan
- C&MA Church Planter Among Those Murdered in Guinea
- Alrick Brown's Award-winning Kinyarwanda Screening & Panel at Nyack NYC
- Dean Ron Walborn Interviewed on Unseminary.com
- Report on AJCO-CSGE Panel: Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- 9/11 Thirteen Years Later
- Browse Blog Archive>>