Nyack Nursing Students Are Pinned!
A 5:00 p.m. dedication and pinning ceremony was held today at Nyack College Rockland in Pardington Hall for Nyack’s Cheryl Phenicie School of Nursing followed by a reception for students, their families, faculty, administrators, and trustees in President's Hall at Shuman Hall.
The 21 men and women who will participate in the pinning and lamp lighting ceremony include Tahira Abdullah, Lincy Abraham, Mercy Asamoah, Pooja Chandiramani, Yves-Rose Corbett, Valerie Edmund-Jackson, Kassondra Ford, Nathalie Gonzalez, Vincent Jacopino, David Muckell, Angelica Perez, Adriana Pirez, Carline Prepetit, Marvin Salvatore, Amanda Skinner, Chinwe Uchendu, Christy Varghese, Lincy Varghese, Mary Varughese, Jennifer Vega, and Sharon Wilson.
The Drs. Ardel and Teresa Vietti Award for Academic Excellence in Nursing was awarded to Amanda Skinner, the student with the highest grade point average.
The Ronald and Marilyn Eastman Award for an Outstanding Nursing Student was presented to Valerie Edmund-Jackson, a student who represents the ideals of compassionate care, dedication to nursing, and Christian servant-leadership.
Click here to see photos of the dedication and pinning ceremony.
- DECEMBER 4: Trinity Church Wall Street Choir Series Features Nyack NYC Chorale
- Memorial Concerts Honoring Professor Emeritus Ralph Ellenberger (1934-2014)
- Leadership Rockland Multicultural Communities Day Kicks Off at Nyack College
- Chamberfest at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- Nyack Rockland Colloquium Series Features Dr. K. Kale Yu
- Fall Concerts at Nyack College
- NYACK NYC: Forgive Us...Confessions of a Compromised Faith--Book and Panel Discussion
- Fall 2014 Nyack's Scholars Symposium
- Nyack Students Up For The Challenge
- The Jubilee Chorus Performs at The Bowery Mission
- Auditions for Spring 2015 Production of "The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon"
- OCTOBER 30: CSGE Colloquium Series on Environmental Sustainability
- NY Times Hails Rear Admiral R. Timothy Ziemer (NC '65) as "The Malaria Fighter"
- RELEASE: Official Statement on Ebola Update - Week October 27
- Saturday, October 25--U of Pittsburgh Welcomes ATS Dean Ron Walborn for Bridge Forum: A Livestreamed Event!
- Browse Blog Archive>>