Nyack Nursing Students Are Pinned!
A 5:00 p.m. dedication and pinning ceremony was held today at Nyack College Rockland in Pardington Hall for Nyack’s Cheryl Phenicie School of Nursing followed by a reception for students, their families, faculty, administrators, and trustees in President's Hall at Shuman Hall.
The 21 men and women who will participate in the pinning and lamp lighting ceremony include Tahira Abdullah, Lincy Abraham, Mercy Asamoah, Pooja Chandiramani, Yves-Rose Corbett, Valerie Edmund-Jackson, Kassondra Ford, Nathalie Gonzalez, Vincent Jacopino, David Muckell, Angelica Perez, Adriana Pirez, Carline Prepetit, Marvin Salvatore, Amanda Skinner, Chinwe Uchendu, Christy Varghese, Lincy Varghese, Mary Varughese, Jennifer Vega, and Sharon Wilson.
The Drs. Ardel and Teresa Vietti Award for Academic Excellence in Nursing was awarded to Amanda Skinner, the student with the highest grade point average.
The Ronald and Marilyn Eastman Award for an Outstanding Nursing Student was presented to Valerie Edmund-Jackson, a student who represents the ideals of compassionate care, dedication to nursing, and Christian servant-leadership.
Click here to see photos of the dedication and pinning ceremony.
- Vote and Send Isamar Lopez to "The Voice!
- The Amasi Trio Concert
- Emerging Technology Students Showcased in Spring Show
- Rockland Chapter of Alpha Chi National Honor Society Adds Nyack College Students
- Nyack/ATS Commencement Ceremony Will Be Streamed Live at www.nyack.edu
- Nyack Critical Reads Colloquium Series Continues
- Passover Seder Celebrated at Nyack New York City
- Nyack Public Library Hosts Lecture by Nyack Dean
- In the Garden, a Flute Ensemble Recital
- Third Annual Student Research Conference at Nyack Rockland
- New York City Chorale Headlines Three Concerts
- NYACK'S SPRING PRODUCTION: J.B.
- Nyack College Rockland Chorale Performance of Mozart's Requiem
- Aramark Staff at Nyack Coordinates Global Volunteer Day
- Your Voice Counts: Approved NYS Budget FundsTAP Increases
- Browse Blog Archive>>