Rockland County Nurse Recognition Day at Nyack
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
NYACK COLLEGE HOSTS 31st ANNUAL
ROCKLAND COUNTY NURSE RECOGNITION DAY
NYACK, NY--Nyack College will host the 2013 Rockland County Nurse Recognition Day on Wednesday, May 15 from noon until 3:00 pm in Bowman Gym on the Rockland campus in Nyack, NY. This year’s theme is “Nursing: Advancing the Profession through Education.” Nurse Recognition Day is a part of the National Nurse Recognition Week, which is held every year to raise public awareness of the value and significance of nursing. Nurse Recognition Week is celebrated May 6-12 nationwide, helps educate communities about the vital role that the nation's 2.9 million nurses play. From bedside nursing in hospitals and long-term care facilities to the halls of research institutions, state legislatures, and Congress, the depth and breadth of the nursing profession is meeting the expanding health care needs of American society.
The Rockland County Nurse Recognition Committee will present awards for "Excellence in Practice" at the Recognition Day program.
The Cheryl Phenicie School of Nursing at Nyack College, where Dr. Elizabeth Simon is the dean, offers the Bachelor of Science in Nursing. All Nyack College majors are accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools and its curriculum is registered with the New York State Education Department.
- In a World of Darkness: Light...and Love
- 2017 Top Online Colleges for Student Economic Mobility
- Rev. G. Palmer Pardington, III (1939-2017) to Be Memorialized
- New Testament City of Bethsaida Unearthed?
- Remembering Dr. Rexford Boda, President Emeritus (1933-2017)
- Dr. Marie White Recognized by American Educational Research Association
- RELEASE: Nyack College Opts In to the NYS Enhanced Tuition Award
- El-Araj Excavation Update and Photo Gallery
- Summertime Prayer
- Dr. Amy Davis Abdallah, "Mutual by Design" Conference Speaker
- Lauren Lebo, Lacrosse Head Coach
- SAVE THE DATES! September 29 & 30: Borderline Music Festival
- From Dr. Steve Notley in Israel: AJCO Dig Discovery!
- AGSC's Marriage & Family Therapy Ranked #4 Among Top 25 Counseling Programs in the Northeast
- Nyack Basketball Alumni Compete at IBall National Pro Combine
- School of Ed Professors Recognized by American Educational Research Association
- Celebrating the Life of ATS Alumna Aliceteen Taylor
- Memorial Service for Robin Luce
- Division of Student Success Dean Hosts STEM Event for Rockland Youth
- Remembering Manuel Ocana: A Strong, Gentle Leader
- Nyack College Partners With Long Island School on NYS Presidential Scholarship
- Nyack Profs Present at The Great Fish Count
- 2017 Sports Camp for Youth at Nyack College
- Nyack Alumni Sean Pica and Luis Diaz on SiriusXM Broadcast
- Nyack Scholars Symposium Presentation Proposal Deadline
- Browse Blog Archive>>