THE 2013 Nyack College Phonathon
It’s that time of year again on Nyack’s Rockland campus….the 2013 Nyack College Phonathon began on Monday, February 18 and will run through Saturday, March 2, Monday-Thursday evenings between 5:30 and 10:00 p.m. and Saturday afternoons from 1:00 to 5:00 p.m.!
Phonathon is one of our biggest annual fundraising events. This year the goal is to raise $100,000 to support the extraordinary young men and women studying on our campuses.
Students are calling Nyack College and Alliance Theological Seminary alumni between 5:30 p.m. and 10:00 p.m. to bring them up to date on the latest developments at the college and seminary and share how to get involved with their alma mater…even long distance.
If you’re an alum and haven’t made it back to campus in a while, this is a great opportunity to learn about the many changes and additions in programs and facilities and plans for the future. Best of all, you’ll have the chance to encourage students who are in the very spot you were last year or decades ago.
Help us make this a record fundraising event!
- Holiday Sales With a Social Purpose
- The Forum...Bringing Holiday Cheer
- WNYK 88.7FM December Alumni Spotlight: Caitlin Kerr
- An "In the Heights" Postscript
- A Year of Jubilee for the School of Education
- Dr. Louis DeCaro Awarded John Brown Society Silver Medal
- THE CAUSE: Supporting Educators in Urban Schools
- Nyack Students and Faculty in Christmas Music at the Mall
- Writing Center's "Grand Slam" Postponed Until Spring Semester
- A Christmas Tradition: The Festival of Lessons and Carols
- Four Women Volleyball Players on All-Academic Team
- CCCU Leadership Institute Member Rahn Franklin Visits Nyack
- Carol & Candlelight Tour Marks 69th Year
- WNYK Interviews Cast Members of "In the Heights"
- Alumna Alyssa Cruz Presents on Technology-Infused and Data-Driven Lesson Planning
- #GivingTuesday for Nyack's Seminario Teológico de Puerto Rico
- Three Nyack Warriors on 2017 Men's Soccer All-Academic Team
- Nyack Athletes in the Kitchen for Community Thanksgiving Dinner
- Nyack College In Top 20 Schools for Environment on 2018 Wall Street Journal/Times Higher Education U.S. College Rankings
- Christian Medical & Dental Association NYC Chapter Holds "Care for the Soul" Conference
- RELEASE: Nyack's Campus in Puerto Rico Leads Community Outreach
- WNYK 88.7FM November Alumni Spotlight: Grace Williams ('15)
- Dr. Lyndell O'Hara - Colloquium Speaker
- The Forum, Vol. 2., Issue 2
- Opening Day for National Hispanic Education Summit and Scholars Symposium
- Browse Blog Archive>>