THE 2013 Nyack College Phonathon
It’s that time of year again on Nyack’s Rockland campus….the 2013 Nyack College Phonathon began on Monday, February 18 and will run through Saturday, March 2, Monday-Thursday evenings between 5:30 and 10:00 p.m. and Saturday afternoons from 1:00 to 5:00 p.m.!
Phonathon is one of our biggest annual fundraising events. This year the goal is to raise $100,000 to support the extraordinary young men and women studying on our campuses.
Students are calling Nyack College and Alliance Theological Seminary alumni between 5:30 p.m. and 10:00 p.m. to bring them up to date on the latest developments at the college and seminary and share how to get involved with their alma mater…even long distance.
If you’re an alum and haven’t made it back to campus in a while, this is a great opportunity to learn about the many changes and additions in programs and facilities and plans for the future. Best of all, you’ll have the chance to encourage students who are in the very spot you were last year or decades ago.
Help us make this a record fundraising event!
- RELEASE: Steinway Piano Dedication With Author/NY Times Reporter James Barron
- "A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
- Nyack College Joins the Luis Palau Association CityServe Event in Manhattan
- C&MA Church Planter Among Those Murdered in Guinea
- Alrick Brown's Award-winning Kinyarwanda Screening & Panel at Nyack NYC
- Dean Ron Walborn Interviewed on Unseminary.com
- RELEASE: October 20 Unearthing Magdala, An Ancient Judaism & Christian Origins Conference
- Report on AJCO-CSGE Panel: Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- 9/11 Thirteen Years Later
- Jewish and Christian Perspectives on Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- HEOP Continues at Nyack Rockland and Launches at Nyack NYC
- India Trip for Nyack School of Nursing Combines Study With Outreach
- A Call to Prayer September 1-7 by C&MA President John Stumbo
- True Confessions or A Half Century-Old Mystery to be Unveiled at Homecoming 2014!
- On the Passing of Mrs. Dianna Sanders
- Browse Blog Archive>>