THE 2013 Nyack College Phonathon
It’s that time of year again on Nyack’s Rockland campus….the 2013 Nyack College Phonathon began on Monday, February 18 and will run through Saturday, March 2, Monday-Thursday evenings between 5:30 and 10:00 p.m. and Saturday afternoons from 1:00 to 5:00 p.m.!
Phonathon is one of our biggest annual fundraising events. This year the goal is to raise $100,000 to support the extraordinary young men and women studying on our campuses.
Students are calling Nyack College and Alliance Theological Seminary alumni between 5:30 p.m. and 10:00 p.m. to bring them up to date on the latest developments at the college and seminary and share how to get involved with their alma mater…even long distance.
If you’re an alum and haven’t made it back to campus in a while, this is a great opportunity to learn about the many changes and additions in programs and facilities and plans for the future. Best of all, you’ll have the chance to encourage students who are in the very spot you were last year or decades ago.
Help us make this a record fundraising event!
- Storm Glautier Named CACC Rep to the National Student-Athlete Advisory Committee
- December 3 Amasi Trio Concert Rescheduled for Spring 2015
- DECEMBER 4: Trinity Church Wall Street Choir Series Features Nyack NYC Chorale
- Memorial Concerts Honoring Professor Emeritus Ralph Ellenberger (1934-2014)
- Leadership Rockland Multicultural Communities Day Kicks Off at Nyack College
- Chamberfest at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- Nyack Rockland Colloquium Series Features Dr. K. Kale Yu
- Fall Concerts at Nyack College
- NYACK NYC: Forgive Us...Confessions of a Compromised Faith--Book and Panel Discussion
- Fall 2014 Nyack's Scholars Symposium
- Nyack Students Up For The Challenge
- The Jubilee Chorus Performs at The Bowery Mission
- Auditions for Spring 2015 Production of "The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon"
- OCTOBER 30: CSGE Colloquium Series on Environmental Sustainability
- NY Times Hails Rear Admiral R. Timothy Ziemer (NC '65) as "The Malaria Fighter"
- Browse Blog Archive>>