Chamberfest Asia 2013 Spotlights Nyack Musicians
Advanced level student musicians in Nyack’s School of Music will travel to Asia January 2-15 with faculty directors, Dr. Tammy Lum and Dr. Marie Kenote.
Chamberfest Asia 2013 is a cultural exchange performance tour and Global Service Learning Winterim course. To Hong Kong, Macau, China and Korea. The cross-cultural concert program showcases chamber and choral music by Asian and Western composers in the sacred, classical, and folk genres. You can keep track of their touring progress shortly at here.
Nyack’s Chamberfest programs consists of vocal, keyboard, and instrumental chamber music, representing a variety of musical styles and periods. Students are featured in a formal concert each semester on campus, as well as in community outreach programs in churches, schools, nursing homes, and prisons.
For more information, contact Dr. Tammy Lum at email@example.com or http://nyack.edu/mus.
- Nyack Alumnus Charles Galbreath, a 2015 C&MA Council Speaker
- Tappan Zee Bridge Evening Travel Advisory May 18-22
- 2015 Hudson River Pianofest at Nyack College Rockland
- Nyack ATS Commencement 2015
- Bench Dedication Procession to Memorial Park Led by Nyack College Music Students
- A Rite of Passage to Womanhood for 25 Nyack Seniors
- ACL Student Research Award Winner
- New Beta Psi Chapter of Chi Alpha Epsilon Honor Society Members Inducted
- Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary 2015 Commencement
- Gone Fishing...
- A Day of Master Classes and Music Clinics for High School Music Students from Michigan
- Twenty-five Nyack College Contributors to SEA-PHAGES Research
- Men's Golf Team Headed to 2015 NCAA Championship Competition
- Two Operas! Two Days! Prof. Shelley Jameson, Director
- LAST WEEKEND for Spring Production of The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon
- Browse Blog Archive>>