Chamberfest Asia 2013 Spotlights Nyack Musicians
Advanced level student musicians in Nyack’s School of Music will travel to Asia January 2-15 with faculty directors, Dr. Tammy Lum and Dr. Marie Kenote.
Chamberfest Asia 2013 is a cultural exchange performance tour and Global Service Learning Winterim course. To Hong Kong, Macau, China and Korea. The cross-cultural concert program showcases chamber and choral music by Asian and Western composers in the sacred, classical, and folk genres. You can keep track of their touring progress shortly at here.
Nyack’s Chamberfest programs consists of vocal, keyboard, and instrumental chamber music, representing a variety of musical styles and periods. Students are featured in a formal concert each semester on campus, as well as in community outreach programs in churches, schools, nursing homes, and prisons.
For more information, contact Dr. Tammy Lum at email@example.com or http://nyack.edu/mus.
- "A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
- C&MA Church Planter Among Those Murdered in Guinea
- Get Nyack Warrior Gear Online Until September 30
- Alrick Brown's Award-winning Kinyarwanda Screening & Panel at Nyack NYC
- Dean Ron Walborn Interviewed on Unseminary.com
- RELEASE: October 20 Unearthing Magdala, An Ancient Judaism & Christian Origins Conference
- Report on AJCO-CSGE Panel: Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- 9/11 Thirteen Years Later
- Jewish and Christian Perspectives on Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- HEOP Continues at Nyack Rockland and Launches at Nyack NYC
- India Trip for Nyack School of Nursing Combines Study With Outreach
- A Call to Prayer September 1-7 by C&MA President John Stumbo
- True Confessions or A Half Century-Old Mystery to be Unveiled at Homecoming 2014!
- On the Passing of Mrs. Dianna Sanders
- Nyack NYC Student Leadership Development Retreat
- Browse Blog Archive>>