Nyack College Represented at Kristallnacht Commemoration
Nyack College will be represented at a Kristallnacht Commemoration hosted by the Holocaust Museum and Study Center in Spring Valley, NY on Thursday, November 8 at 7:00 p.m. The ceremony will take place at the New City Jewish Center located at 47 Schoolhouse Road in New City.
Ms. Lisa Stenchever, education director at the Museum and Study Center invited Earl Miller, executive director of community relations at Nyack College to share remarks during the annual event.
Kristallnacht, also known as the Night of Broken Glass, refers to the violent anti-Jewish pogroms which took place on November 9 and 10, 1938, throughout Germany. This Nazi attack destroyed 7,000 Jewish businesses, burned more than 900 synagogues, and killed nearly 100 Jews and deported thousands of 30,000 Jewish men to concentration camps.
- Nyack Baseball Team Collecting Baseball Gloves for Sports Clinic in Mexico
- Global Service-Learning 2015
- Peace and Hope Visit Nyack Rockland
- Hudson Link, TEDxSing Sing and Nyack College in New York Times Feature
- Sophia Institute Conference Features Nyack NYC Faculty
- Mandela Day Celebration at Nyack
- Storm Glautier Named CACC Rep to the National Student-Athlete Advisory Committee
- Memorial Concerts Honoring Professor Emeritus Ralph Ellenberger (1934-2014)
- Leadership Rockland Multicultural Communities Day Kicks Off at Nyack College
- Chamberfest at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- Nyack Rockland Colloquium Series Features Dr. K. Kale Yu
- NYACK NYC: Forgive Us...Confessions of a Compromised Faith--Book and Panel Discussion
- Fall 2014 Nyack's Scholars Symposium
- Nyack Students Up For The Challenge
- The Jubilee Chorus Performs at The Bowery Mission
- Browse Blog Archive>>