Nyack College Represented at Kristallnacht Commemoration
Nyack College will be represented at a Kristallnacht Commemoration hosted by the Holocaust Museum and Study Center in Spring Valley, NY on Thursday, November 8 at 7:00 p.m. The ceremony will take place at the New City Jewish Center located at 47 Schoolhouse Road in New City.
Ms. Lisa Stenchever, education director at the Museum and Study Center invited Earl Miller, executive director of community relations at Nyack College to share remarks during the annual event.
Kristallnacht, also known as the Night of Broken Glass, refers to the violent anti-Jewish pogroms which took place on November 9 and 10, 1938, throughout Germany. This Nazi attack destroyed 7,000 Jewish businesses, burned more than 900 synagogues, and killed nearly 100 Jews and deported thousands of 30,000 Jewish men to concentration camps.
- MARCH 25: Dr. Guy Waters - Plenary Speaker for Evangelical Theological Society Conference
- Nyack's Spring Production: The Importance of Being Earnest
- Nyack Alumna, Kathia Benitez Is Director of sustainNU program at Northwestern University
- Alliance Graduate School of Counseling Reunion at NYC Campus
- Bach's 332nd Birthday Bash
- Nyack College Opera Workshop Presents Verdi's "La Traviata"
- The Gates Way to Medieval Times
- March 18: Hudson River Pianofest 2017 at Nyack College
- President Michael G. Scales to Begin New Term on CICU Board
- Udo Middelmann Returns to Nyack College for Colloquium on Civic Engagement
- Nyack School of Music Students on Harry Connick Jr. Show
- What Is Love? Nyack Rockland Artists Answer the Question
- American Red Cross Blood Drive at Nyack College
- Founder/CEO Evelyn Bautista-Miller Is CSGE Colloquium Speaker
- ATS Missions Retreat at Mount Crescent House
- Nyack College and Local Entrepreneurs to Compete for Over $22,000 in Prizes
- Academic Year 2017-2018 Applications Being Accepted for Student Leaders
- Nyack Rockland Associate Dean Wanda Velez, a Hope Gathering Speaker
- MARCH 2: An Authors' Talk Hosted by Ancient Judaism and Christian Origins Program
- Fifth Anniversary Celebration & Silent Auction to Benefit Empower Program
- Student Spotlight: Jill Kim, AGSC Marriage and Family Therapy Major
- Dr. Amy Davis Abdallah, C&MA Metro District Women's Retreat Speaker
- WNYK Pays Tribute to Black History Month
- Feb 18: School of Music's Noel Wippler, a Featured Artist in Mid-Atlantic Jazz Festival
- Browse Blog Archive>>