Nyack College Represented at Kristallnacht Commemoration
Nyack College will be represented at a Kristallnacht Commemoration hosted by the Holocaust Museum and Study Center in Spring Valley, NY on Thursday, November 8 at 7:00 p.m. The ceremony will take place at the New City Jewish Center located at 47 Schoolhouse Road in New City.
Ms. Lisa Stenchever, education director at the Museum and Study Center invited Earl Miller, executive director of community relations at Nyack College to share remarks during the annual event.
Kristallnacht, also known as the Night of Broken Glass, refers to the violent anti-Jewish pogroms which took place on November 9 and 10, 1938, throughout Germany. This Nazi attack destroyed 7,000 Jewish businesses, burned more than 900 synagogues, and killed nearly 100 Jews and deported thousands of 30,000 Jewish men to concentration camps.
- JANUARY 30: Office of Spiritual Formation Presents Andrew Palau
- RELEASE: Nyack College Degrees to 24 Fishkill Correctional Facility Grads
- Nyack College Represented at NYC Police Commissioner Bill Bratton's Meeting With Clergy
- Nyack's Men's Basketball Teams Serves at Martin Luther King Day Breakfast
- Empower Open House at Alliance Theological Seminary
- Celebrating the Legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- LoHud Trumpets Nyack's Upcoming Social Justice Celebration
- RELEASE: Nyack's Social Justice Celebration Marks 10th Anniversary
- Nyack Welcomes New Manhattan and Rockland Campus Students With Orientations
- Nyack Baseball Team Collecting Baseball Gloves for Sports Clinic in Mexico
- Global Service-Learning 2015
- Peace and Hope Visit Nyack Rockland
- Hudson Link, TEDxSing Sing and Nyack College in New York Times Feature
- Sophia Institute Conference Features Nyack NYC Faculty
- Mandela Day Celebration at Nyack
- Browse Blog Archive>>