Homecoming 2012 Becomes Another Fond Memory
Nyack's Homecoming 2012 comes to a close today but not before the Class of 1962 (pictured above) gathered in Pardington Hall on the Rockland campus for a 10:00 am worship service.
The celebration of their 50th reunion year was an extraordinary one showing rare "school spirit." From the name badges with their graduation year pictures to their color scheme of purple and white, Nyack's school colors during their four years, the men and women picked up on conversations as if they began just yesterday.
A wonderful weekend on the Hillside was enjoyed by an enthusiastic intergenerational community.
Visit our website soon to enjoy a gallery of Homecoming photos.
- Nyack.edu Redesign Debuts
- Nyack Manhattan Campus Students on Trinity Broadcasting Network
- JULY 11: Hope to See You in Central Park!
- Nyack's School of Nursing Dean, Dr. Elizabeth Simon Named a Fulbright Scholar
- Is Nyack For You? Are You for Nyack?
- Miriam Airoldi: Helping Others Find Dignity and Worth
- New Online! Master of Arts in Biblical Studies at ATS
- Into All the World!
- Social Work Degree Guide Names Nyack College to Its Top 25
- Nyack Clergy Association Hosts a Memorial Service for Charleston Nine
- Nyack's Moseley Field Turns Heliport for New York's Governor
- Nyack Softball Players Make CACC All-Academic Team
- Nyack College Students in National Masterworks Festival Chorus at Carnegie Hall
- New Major at Nyack: BA in Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Charles Galbreath, a 2015 C&MA Council Speaker
- Rock-o-Nomix Team: You Voted! They Won!
- New York City Fish Count
- 2015 Empower Ceremony
- 2015 Hudson River Pianofest at Nyack College Rockland
- Nyack ATS Commencement 2015
- Bench Dedication Procession to Memorial Park Led by Nyack College Music Students
- A Rite of Passage to Womanhood for 25 Nyack Seniors
- ACL Student Research Award Winner
- New Beta Psi Chapter of Chi Alpha Epsilon Honor Society Members Inducted
- Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary 2015 Commencement
- Browse Blog Archive>>