2012 Young Alumnus of the Year: Chad Bullock!
Homecoming alumni honors were kicked off today with the announcement of this year’s Young Alumnus of the Year. The award was presented during Founder's Day Chapel to Chad Bullock (Class of 2011).
The communications major has maximized on his degree by getting out an anti-tobacco message across the nation. In 2008, Chad became the first and only non-celebrity to receive a Teen Choice Award on the annual Fox Network show along with $100,000 from DoSomething.org to benefit his anti-tobacco organization, then known as helloChange. In 2010, Chad also won the top prize of $250,000 from the Pepsi Refresh Project to support his initiative. His organization, now renamed Forget Tobacco, is the nation’s largest youth led anti-smoking campaign.
Congratulations, Chad …and continued success!
- SEPT. 30: "A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
- Nyack College Joins the Luis Palau Association CityServe Event in Manhattan
- RELEASE: Steinway Piano Dedication With Author/NY Times Reporter James Barron
- C&MA Church Planter Among Those Murdered in Guinea
- SEPT. 30: LAST DAY to Shop for Nyack Warrior Gear Online
- Alrick Brown's Award-winning Kinyarwanda Screening & Panel at Nyack NYC
- Dean Ron Walborn Interviewed on Unseminary.com
- RELEASE: October 20 Unearthing Magdala, An Ancient Judaism & Christian Origins Conference
- Report on AJCO-CSGE Panel: Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- 9/11 Thirteen Years Later
- Jewish and Christian Perspectives on Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- HEOP Continues at Nyack Rockland and Launches at Nyack NYC
- India Trip for Nyack School of Nursing Combines Study With Outreach
- A Call to Prayer September 1-7 by C&MA President John Stumbo
- True Confessions or A Half Century-Old Mystery to be Unveiled at Homecoming 2014!
- Browse Blog Archive>>