October Colloquium on the 2012 Presidential Election
“The 2012 Presidential Election and the Issues Confronting the United States” is the topic of the Nyack College of Arts and Sciences colloquium on Wednesday, October 24, 4:00 p.m.- 5:30 p.m. at the Rockland County campus in President’s Hall located in Shuman Hall, 186 South Highland Ave., Nyack.
Dr. David Turk, provost and vice president for academic affairs, will lead a thoughtful and provocative discussion with distinguished faculty on the upcoming presidential election.
Issues to be explored include: healthcare, jobs creation, national budget, support for the middle class/family, and leadership traits of the candidates. Panelists for the discussion include Nyack professors: Dr. Vilma Balmaceda (Political Science), Prof. James Muckell, (Business/Accounting), Dr. David Weir (History), and Dr. Carol Awasu (Social Work).
For more information on this event and the upcoming colloquium, click here.
- Nyack Alumnus Charles Galbreath, a 2015 C&MA Council Speaker
- Tappan Zee Bridge Evening Travel Advisory May 18-22
- 2015 Hudson River Pianofest at Nyack College Rockland
- Nyack ATS Commencement 2015
- Bench Dedication Procession to Memorial Park Led by Nyack College Music Students
- A Rite of Passage to Womanhood for 25 Nyack Seniors
- ACL Student Research Award Winner
- New Beta Psi Chapter of Chi Alpha Epsilon Honor Society Members Inducted
- Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary 2015 Commencement
- Gone Fishing...
- A Day of Master Classes and Music Clinics for High School Music Students from Michigan
- Twenty-five Nyack College Contributors to SEA-PHAGES Research
- Men's Golf Team Headed to 2015 NCAA Championship Competition
- Two Operas! Two Days! Prof. Shelley Jameson, Director
- LAST WEEKEND for Spring Production of The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon
- Browse Blog Archive>>