October Colloquium on the 2012 Presidential Election
“The 2012 Presidential Election and the Issues Confronting the United States” is the topic of the Nyack College of Arts and Sciences colloquium on Wednesday, October 24, 4:00 p.m.- 5:30 p.m. at the Rockland County campus in President’s Hall located in Shuman Hall, 186 South Highland Ave., Nyack.
Dr. David Turk, provost and vice president for academic affairs, will lead a thoughtful and provocative discussion with distinguished faculty on the upcoming presidential election.
Issues to be explored include: healthcare, jobs creation, national budget, support for the middle class/family, and leadership traits of the candidates. Panelists for the discussion include Nyack professors: Dr. Vilma Balmaceda (Political Science), Prof. James Muckell, (Business/Accounting), Dr. David Weir (History), and Dr. Carol Awasu (Social Work).
For more information on this event and the upcoming colloquium, click here.
- Global Service-Learning 2015
- Peace and Hope Visit Nyack Rockland
- Hudson Link, TEDxSing Sing and Nyack College in New York Times Feature
- Sophia Institute Conference Features Nyack NYC Faculty
- Mandela Day Celebration at Nyack
- Storm Glautier Named CACC Rep to the National Student-Athlete Advisory Committee
- Memorial Concerts Honoring Professor Emeritus Ralph Ellenberger (1934-2014)
- Leadership Rockland Multicultural Communities Day Kicks Off at Nyack College
- Chamberfest at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- Nyack Rockland Colloquium Series Features Dr. K. Kale Yu
- NYACK NYC: Forgive Us...Confessions of a Compromised Faith--Book and Panel Discussion
- Fall 2014 Nyack's Scholars Symposium
- Nyack Students Up For The Challenge
- The Jubilee Chorus Performs at The Bowery Mission
- Auditions for Spring 2015 Production of "The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon"
- Browse Blog Archive>>