Dr. John Stumbo: A Testimony of Faith and Healing
The Office of Spiritual Formation presents its fall 2012 Deeper Life Series at Nyack College Rockland with guest speaker Dr. John Stumbo on September 17 and 19 at 10:10 am in Bowman Gymnasium and September 17, 18 & 19 at 8:00 pm in Pardington Hall.
For the first 30 years of ministry, John Stumbo was a pastor in Alliance churches from Pennsylvania to Oregon that ranged in size from dozens to thousands. He also served as a vice president for The Christian and Missionary Alliance and is currently acting district superintendent for the Alliance Northwest District.
His life took a dramatic turn four years ago when he contracted a mysterious disease that destroyed his muscular system and nearly took his life. During his recovery, John has been an interim pastor and also earned his doctorate degree. He and his wife Joanna have completed their first book, An Honest Look at a Mysterious Journey, that tells the story of their recent experiences and the challenges to their faith along the way.
Don’t miss hearing his powerful testimony!
- RELEASE: Steinway Piano Dedication With Author/NY Times Reporter James Barron
- "A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
- Nyack College Joins the Luis Palau Association CityServe Event in Manhattan
- C&MA Church Planter Among Those Murdered in Guinea
- Alrick Brown's Award-winning Kinyarwanda Screening & Panel at Nyack NYC
- Dean Ron Walborn Interviewed on Unseminary.com
- RELEASE: October 20 Unearthing Magdala, An Ancient Judaism & Christian Origins Conference
- Report on AJCO-CSGE Panel: Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- 9/11 Thirteen Years Later
- Jewish and Christian Perspectives on Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- HEOP Continues at Nyack Rockland and Launches at Nyack NYC
- India Trip for Nyack School of Nursing Combines Study With Outreach
- A Call to Prayer September 1-7 by C&MA President John Stumbo
- True Confessions or A Half Century-Old Mystery to be Unveiled at Homecoming 2014!
- On the Passing of Mrs. Dianna Sanders
- Browse Blog Archive>>