Nyack Nursing Student Completes Apprentice Program
Nyack College nursing student, Vincent Jacopino, recently completed the Nurse Apprentice Program at White Plains Hospital. Jacopino will graduate from Nyack’s Cheryl Phenicie School of Nursing in May 2013, the first graduating class of Nyack students earning the BSN degree.
You can read the article on the Westchester County, NY hospital's six-year-old program published in The White Plains Daily Voice here. Dr. Elizabeth Simon, director of the Cheryl Phenicie School of Nursing, and the Nyack College campus community celebrate with Vincent Jacopino.
- JANUARY 30: Office of Spiritual Formation Presents Andrew Palau
- RELEASE: Nyack College Degrees to 24 Fishkill Correctional Facility Grads
- Nyack College Represented at NYC Police Commissioner Bill Bratton's Meeting With Clergy
- Nyack's Men's Basketball Teams Serves at Martin Luther King Day Breakfast
- Empower Open House at Alliance Theological Seminary
- Celebrating the Legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- LoHud Trumpets Nyack's Upcoming Social Justice Celebration
- RELEASE: Nyack's Social Justice Celebration Marks 10th Anniversary
- Nyack Welcomes New Manhattan and Rockland Campus Students With Orientations
- Nyack Baseball Team Collecting Baseball Gloves for Sports Clinic in Mexico
- Global Service-Learning 2015
- Peace and Hope Visit Nyack Rockland
- Hudson Link, TEDxSing Sing and Nyack College in New York Times Feature
- Sophia Institute Conference Features Nyack NYC Faculty
- Mandela Day Celebration at Nyack
- Browse Blog Archive>>