Campus Pastor and Six Nyack Students To Senegal
Nyack College Campus Pastor Kelvin Walker and six Nyack College students leave for Dakar, Senegal on Wednesday, May 30 to lead worship for a Christian & Missionary Alliance "College of Prayer".
While in West Africa until June 10, Rev. Walker and the Nyack students-- Eleisha Dickson, Doug Fonseca, Yinkon Her, Trent Mitchell, Shawna Miller, and Andre Silva—will also teach on worship, give instrument and vocal lessons, and spend time encouraging and learning from Senegalese leaders.
Rev. Walker says, “This will be my third trip to Senegal. I am excited for the possibilities of how God will move and how He will change the lives of those going and those we will minister to.”
Want to be a part of the Walker Senegal trip financial supporters? Contact Rev. Walker at Kelvin.Walker@nyack.edu or at 845.675.4458. He adds, “The other way you can support us is through prayer. Most of the team has never been to Senegal before. We have a vigorous schedule while we're there. All of the prayer support we can get is appreciated. I will post updates throughout our time there.”
- August 31: Last Day for Early Bird Rates for CCCU 2016 Diversity Conference at Nyack NYC
- Register by September 5 for Nyack's Leadership Speaker Series
- Remembering Lavern Dantzler, Nyack Alumna and Staff Member
- Amanda Halter, A Lady Warrior in Germany
- Celebrating the Life of Rick Santiago
- Jose Heredia (NC '09) at the Rose Nagelberg Theatre in Manhattan
- Carol Ann Freeman and Bonita D'Amil...Hearts for Hungary
- Gabrielle Do Goes Global With Her Spoken Word Artistry
- Nyack College Golf Classic Returns to Historic Saint Andrew's
- Memorial Service for ATS Alum Mark Xavier Lewis
- Go Fish! or The Adventures of Dr. Peter Park
- ATS Dean Announces New Role: ATS Director, Dr. Louis DeCaro, Jr.
- Nyack's Historic Excavation: Something to Write Home About
- Nyack Counseling Professor and Students to be Published
- Nyack Reps in the Nation's Capital for Second Chance Pell Grant Meetings
- Nyack College Among Top 50 Most Diverse U.S. Campuses
- Willana Mack, Winner of the Tri-State Gospel Music Association Award
- Epoch Times Features Composer and Nyack Music Prof William Vollinger
- Associate Dean Luis Carlo Receives Kudos for Service to ATS
- JULY 10 & 14: Anthony Vaval ('16) Grad Featured on Dennis Dillon Show
- Dr. Barbara Austin-Lucas, First Female Bishop-Designate for Dunamis Covenant Connection
- Days Away from Nyack's Historic Archaeological Dig
- Carlos Cuestas ('09), A Classical Guitar Act
- Rev. Dave Nguyen and the Vietnamese Alliance Church Celebrate an Anniversary
- Honoring the Life of Dr. Thomas P. Bailey, Sr.
- Browse Blog Archive>>