Campus Pastor and Six Nyack Students To Senegal
Nyack College Campus Pastor Kelvin Walker and six Nyack College students leave for Dakar, Senegal on Wednesday, May 30 to lead worship for a Christian & Missionary Alliance "College of Prayer".
While in West Africa until June 10, Rev. Walker and the Nyack students-- Eleisha Dickson, Doug Fonseca, Yinkon Her, Trent Mitchell, Shawna Miller, and Andre Silva—will also teach on worship, give instrument and vocal lessons, and spend time encouraging and learning from Senegalese leaders.
Rev. Walker says, “This will be my third trip to Senegal. I am excited for the possibilities of how God will move and how He will change the lives of those going and those we will minister to.”
Want to be a part of the Walker Senegal trip financial supporters? Contact Rev. Walker at Kelvin.Walker@nyack.edu or at 845.675.4458. He adds, “The other way you can support us is through prayer. Most of the team has never been to Senegal before. We have a vigorous schedule while we're there. All of the prayer support we can get is appreciated. I will post updates throughout our time there.”
- Nyack College and Alliance Theological Seminary Alumni at Metro District Conference "Expectation"
- OCT 20-21: Movement Day New York City
- OCT 21: Saxophonist Jacob Nevill (NC '08) in Grace Church Concert
- OCT 23-25: Dave Powers Returns for Spiritual Formation's Prayer Summit 2017
- OCT 23: Nyack College School of Music Performance at Steinway Hall
- OCT 26: Behind the Project with Isaiah Velez
- OCT 29: Trunk or Treat Comes to Nyack College Rockland
- NOV 8-9: Nyack Scholars Symposium and National Hispanic Education Summit at Nyack
- NOV 4: Dr. Anna Flores-Locke to Present at American Counseling Association Event
- WNYK's October Alumni Spotlight: Stephen and Lauri (Boyd) McKnight
- First 2017-2018 Issue of The Forum is Released
- The Amasi Trio in Concert
- Fall Faculty Reading Features Dr. Charles Beach
- FOUNDER'S DAY CHAPEL: C&MA Canada President David Hearn
- Ron Blue Institute Center Comes to Nyack College
- WNYK Re-airs Segments of "Perspectives on Personal Living"
- Nyack Warrior Athletics and Nyack Health Services Host "Pink Out" Events
- Praise Report from Puerto Rico
- Nyack Music Professor Damien Sneed on Stage at Carnegie Hall
- Dr. Lawrence Schiffman, Dead Sea Scrolls Scholar Visits Nyack New York City
- Fashion as WordArt Hosted by Nyack's Rockland Writing Center
- Cultivate Coffee Opens on Campus
- Who's Returning to the Hillside for Homecoming?
- Listening Party for Isaiah Velez
- Borderline Music Fest Features Nyack Alumnus "Skerrit Bwoy"
- Browse Blog Archive>>