NCATE Accreditation Continues for Nyack College
After a meeting of the Unit Accreditation Board of the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE) this week, Nyack College was recognized as one of 67 institutions for which accreditation without qualifications has been continued for its School of Education.
Dr. David Turk, provost and vice president for academic affairs commented, “Special thanks to Dean JoAnn Looney, Kristen Luba, and all the faculty of the School of Education for their perseverance in seeing this process through to a very successful conclusion.”
The campus community joins in celebrating this significant achievement.
- Friday, Jan. 30: Andrew Palau at Nyack College Rockland
- February 9: Andrew White in Concert at Nyack College Rockland
- Photographer Babita Patel Captures the Spirit of Nyack's Hudson Link Graduation
- C&MA Metro District Grant Supports Training for Emerging Leaders at Nyack/ATS
- RELEASE: Nyack College Degrees to 24 Fishkill Correctional Facility Grads
- Nyack College Represented at NYC Police Commissioner Bill Bratton's Meeting With Clergy
- Nyack's Men's Basketball Teams Serves at Martin Luther King Day Breakfast
- Empower Open House at Alliance Theological Seminary
- Celebrating the Legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- LoHud Trumpets Nyack's Upcoming Social Justice Celebration
- RELEASE: Nyack's Social Justice Celebration Marks 10th Anniversary
- Nyack Welcomes New Manhattan and Rockland Campus Students With Orientations
- Nyack Baseball Team Collecting Baseball Gloves for Sports Clinic in Mexico
- Global Service-Learning 2015
- Peace and Hope Visit Nyack Rockland
- Browse Blog Archive>>