NCATE Accreditation Continues for Nyack College
After a meeting of the Unit Accreditation Board of the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE) this week, Nyack College was recognized as one of 67 institutions for which accreditation without qualifications has been continued for its School of Education.
Dr. David Turk, provost and vice president for academic affairs commented, “Special thanks to Dean JoAnn Looney, Kristen Luba, and all the faculty of the School of Education for their perseverance in seeing this process through to a very successful conclusion.”
The campus community joins in celebrating this significant achievement.
- Nyack/ATS Commencement Ceremony Will Be Streamed Live at www.nyack.edu
- VOTE for Isamar Lopez in "The Voice" Competition!
- The Amasi Trio Concert
- Emerging Technology Students Showcased in Spring Show
- Rockland Chapter of Alpha Chi National Honor Society Adds Nyack College Students
- Nyack Critical Reads Colloquium Series Continues
- Passover Seder Celebrated at Nyack New York City
- Nyack Public Library Hosts Lecture by Nyack Dean
- In the Garden, a Flute Ensemble Recital
- Third Annual Student Research Conference at Nyack Rockland
- New York City Chorale Headlines Three Concerts
- NYACK'S SPRING PRODUCTION: J.B.
- Nyack College Rockland Chorale Performance of Mozart's Requiem
- Aramark Staff at Nyack Coordinates Global Volunteer Day
- Your Voice Counts: Approved NYS Budget FundsTAP Increases
- Browse Blog Archive>>