Nyack's Golf Team Makes Program History
Nyack’s 2011-2012 golf team recently posted a final score of 393 at the two-day 8th annual Peter King Memorial Tournament in Riverhead, NY--the lowest tournament round in the program's history. It was also the lowest round of any team that participated in the tournament.
Overall, Nyack finished sixth out of 18 tournament competitors. Freshmen Andres Aranguren (70) and Matt Yun (72) led the second day team scoring. Contributions by Zhao Yang, senior, (75) and Sean Lawrence, junior, (76) rounded-out the historical total. Lawrence was the top Warrior scorer with a two-day total of 152 (76, 76).
Coach Earl Miller commented on the performance as a benchmark in the development of a competitive regional program.
"We've come a long way as a team, with a lot of potential yet to be realized. It is exciting!"
- SEPT. 18: Alrick Brown's Award-winning Kinyarwanda Screening & Panel at Nyack College
- 9/11 Thirteen Years Later
- Jewish and Christian Perspectives on Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- HEOP Continues at Nyack Rockland and Launches at Nyack NYC
- India Trip for Nyack School of Nursing Combines Study With Outreach
- "A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
- A Call to Prayer September 1-7 by C&MA President John Stumbo
- True Confessions or A Half Century-Old Mystery to be Unveiled at Homecoming 2014!
- On the Passing of Mrs. Dianna Sanders
- Nyack NYC Student Leadership Development Retreat
- 2014 Global Engagement Lecture Features Director of REALIS Christian Center in Kiev, Ukraine
- College of Arts and Sciences Convenes Its Faculty/Staff Retreat
- Nyack History Professor Receives Columbia U Libraries Research Award
- Coming Soon: Nyack NYC and Rockland Student Orientations
- A Sunday Best: Nyack's Own Brightnie Jones
- Browse Blog Archive>>