Nyack's Golf Team Makes Program History
Nyack’s 2011-2012 golf team recently posted a final score of 393 at the two-day 8th annual Peter King Memorial Tournament in Riverhead, NY--the lowest tournament round in the program's history. It was also the lowest round of any team that participated in the tournament.
Overall, Nyack finished sixth out of 18 tournament competitors. Freshmen Andres Aranguren (70) and Matt Yun (72) led the second day team scoring. Contributions by Zhao Yang, senior, (75) and Sean Lawrence, junior, (76) rounded-out the historical total. Lawrence was the top Warrior scorer with a two-day total of 152 (76, 76).
Coach Earl Miller commented on the performance as a benchmark in the development of a competitive regional program.
"We've come a long way as a team, with a lot of potential yet to be realized. It is exciting!"
- SEPT. 30: "A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
- Nyack College Joins the Luis Palau Association CityServe Event in Manhattan
- RELEASE: Steinway Piano Dedication With Author/NY Times Reporter James Barron
- C&MA Church Planter Among Those Murdered in Guinea
- SEPT. 30: LAST DAY to Shop for Nyack Warrior Gear Online
- Alrick Brown's Award-winning Kinyarwanda Screening & Panel at Nyack NYC
- Dean Ron Walborn Interviewed on Unseminary.com
- RELEASE: October 20 Unearthing Magdala, An Ancient Judaism & Christian Origins Conference
- Report on AJCO-CSGE Panel: Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- 9/11 Thirteen Years Later
- Jewish and Christian Perspectives on Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- HEOP Continues at Nyack Rockland and Launches at Nyack NYC
- India Trip for Nyack School of Nursing Combines Study With Outreach
- A Call to Prayer September 1-7 by C&MA President John Stumbo
- True Confessions or A Half Century-Old Mystery to be Unveiled at Homecoming 2014!
- Browse Blog Archive>>