Noted NY Lawyer Featured at The Nyack Experience
Dan Buttafuoco, prominent NYC lawyer and host of "Christian Legal Concepts" on WMCA 570AM Christian radio visited with students at Nyack's Manhattan campus recently. His weekly talk show features a discussion of questions about personal injury law posed by callers to the program. Mr. Buttafuoco is known for presenting BIble-based answers.
Mr. Buttafuoco, a 2008 alumnus of Alliance Theological Seminary, is also founder and president of the Historical Bible Society, which funds programs for the care, preservation, display and education about ancient and historically significant Bibles and religious artwork.
Nyack NYC Student Government Association Vice President, Lelio Dalencour says of Mr. Buttafuoco's presentation that he "was passionate about apologetics, and takes time out of his busy schedule to learn and teach the subject. This encouraged me as a business major to remain a student for the rest of my life, both in and outside of the classroom."
Courteney Thompson, editor-in-chief of the Nyack NYC Yearbook Team commented, "Not only did Mr. Buttafuoco share a great word with us, but he allowed us the opportunity to have an up-close look at his impressive collection of priceless antique Bibles."
This popular attorney with the caring and charismatic approach to serving his clients has earned a solid reputation as a champion of ethics and the law, particularly in the Christian community.
- Tune In For a Special WNKY Segment With The Center for Human Development and Family Services
- American Red Cross Blood Drive at Nyack College
- Nyack College and Local Entrepreneurs to Compete for Over $22,000 in Prizes
- Academic Year 2017-2018 Applications Being Accepted for Student Leaders
- Student Spotlight: Jill Kim, AGSC Marriage and Family Therapy Major
- MARCH 2: An Authors' Talk Hosted by Ancient Judaism and Christian Origins Program
- MARCH 3: Nyack Rockland Associate Dean Wanda Velez, a Hope Gathering Speaker
- Dr. Amy Davis Abdallah, C&MA Metro District Women's Retreat Speaker
- WNYK Pays Tribute to Black History Month
- Feb 18: School of Music's Noel Wippler, a Featured Artist in Mid-Atlantic Jazz Festival
- FEB 18: Purpose Performs at Katonah Village Library
- Nyack Students Participate in NY Student Aid Alliance Event
- Recapturing the Art of Writing Love Letters
- Meet Dynamic NY Talent Trinity Rose on WNYK 88.7FM
- Accreditation Renewed for Nyack by the Association of Christian Schools International
- 2017 Alumni & Friends Phonathon Underway
- Yahoo! for Krysten Peek and Her 7-Continent Run
- Nyack Center Announces Winners of the Martin Luther King Oratory Contest
- Rev. Charles Galbreath--Nyack Chapel Speaker
- Deeper Life Series with Dr. Michael and Mrs. Lisa Plunket
- Udo Middelmann, Civic Engagement Speaker at Nyack Rockland and Nyack New York City
- ATS Alumni Among 2017 Pastors' Prayer Summit Leaders
- Dr. Jacqueline Washington Contributes to Research Article in Nature Microbiology
- Celebrating Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Nyack Community Remembers NYC Music Student Curtis Crum III
- Browse Blog Archive>>