Meeting at the WELL
Rockland Campus Pastor Kelvin Walker invites the campus community to attend Monday evening WELL Gathering services in Pardington Hall beginning at 9:15 p.m.
The acronym WELL stands for
W - Welcoming Thirsty People Into God's Presence
E - Equipping Kingdom People For Ministry
L - Loving Broken People In, Through, and Out of Brokenness
L - Launching Redeemed People Into the World
“The idea is that, as we dwell in the presence of God we begin to look, act, and smell like Him. That will cause us to live like His Kingdom people in a broken world. We draw from the "well" of His presence and become "well" people. It’s an extended worship, looking into God’s Word, and listening for what God is doing in our midst,” Rev. Walker explains.
Most weeks, Pastor Kelvin will deliver a message. At other times, the gathering will focus on worship and intercession. Andre Silva is the worship leader.
For more information, contact the Office of Spiritul Formation at 845.675.4599.
- OCT 18: Amasi Trio in Concert
- OCT 20-21: Movement Day New York City
- OCT 21: Saxophonist Jacob Nevill (NC '08) in Grace Church Concert
- OCT 23: Nyack College School of Music Performance at Steinway Hall
- OCT 26: Behind the Project with Isaiah Velez
- OCT 29: Trunk or Treat Comes to Nyack College Rockland
- Fall Faculty Reading Features Dr. Charles Beach
- FOUNDER'S DAY CHAPEL: C&MA Canada President David Hearn
- Ron Blue Institute Center Comes to Nyack College
- WNYK Re-airs Segments of "Perspectives on Personal Living"
- Nyack Warrior Athletics and Nyack Health Services Host "Pink Out" Events
- Praise Report from Puerto Rico
- Nyack Music Professor Damien Sneed on Stage at Carnegie Hall
- Dr. Lawrence Schiffman, Dead Sea Scrolls Scholar Visits Nyack New York City
- Fashion as WordArt Hosted by Nyack's Rockland Writing Center
- Cultivate Coffee Opens on Campus
- Who's Returning to the Hillside for Homecoming?
- Listening Party for Isaiah Velez
- Borderline Music Fest Features Nyack Alumnus "Skerrit Bwoy"
- SEPT 29: ATS Celebrating National Hispanic Heritage Month
- Update on Nyack's Seminary Branch in Puerto Rico
- September Alumni Spotlight on WNYK: Pastor Greg Haueter
- What Nyack Warriors Are Doing to Fight For Survivors of Recent Natural Disasters
- Nyack's Women's Soccer Team Fundraises for Pediatric Cancer Programs
- WNYK Interviews Borderline Music Performer, Dave Pettigrew
- Browse Blog Archive>>