AGSM Concludes "Project Experience" Exhibit
Project Experience, hosted since January 25 by the Alliance Graduate School of Missions on the ATS Rockland County campus and supported by the Center for Scholarship and Global Engagement, is excited to announce it will extend the presentation through February 10. This interactive museum highlights issues related to systemic poverty and injustice in America and around the world. Whether you consider yourself thoroughly knowledgeable in local and international injustices or you're just becoming aware, you do not want to miss this unique exhibit.
Since the opening of Project Experience, hundreds of students and faculty members have been guided through the thirty minute tour. Commenting on what he learned from the Experience, undergraduate student Yinkon Her said, “It’s heartbreaking. This is the reason I am going to the mission field.”
Project Experience not only challenges visitors with issues of injustice, but presents other areas where ATS grads are working in sustainable ways to promote economic and spiritual growth, such as the Talibé Project, led by International-Workers-in-Residence Brian and Michelle Davis. The Davises are working to build a center for young boys that will provide an education and vocational skills as well as discipleship. They have raised $11,000 of their $20,000 goal.
Project Experience is open to visitors from campus and the community, including classes, church groups, or individuals. Tours are open from 12 pm - 2 pm and 5 pm -6 pm. Group tours can also be scheduled for anytime by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 845-770-5755.
- The Forum....Issue #6
- Nyack's Wakefield Wins CACC Conference Golf Championship
- Jonathan Demme, a Nyack Organizational Leadership Guest Speaker
- Nyack Honor Society Students Celebrated
- Summer 2017 Research Grants for Nyack Faculty Announced
- Issachah Savage Conducts Masterclass for Nyack Music Students
- Nyack College Helps Keep Rockland Beautiful
- APRIL 23: Nyack's "La Traviata" Performance Will Benefit Ottawa, IL Tornado Victims
- Warriors Men’s Soccer Loses 4-3 to United States Military Academy in Spring Finale
- Nyack Music Faculty/Alumnus ('09) Carlos Cuestas at Watchung Arts Center
- Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary 2017 Commencement
- Fishing Club Fundraiser
- Bill Roesch of Impact Paterson Begins Coaching Business Venture Competition Winners
- Nyack Bio Students Present at SEA PHAGES Conference
- High Praise in the Lincoln Center "Sanctuary"
- Winners of the Nyack College 2017 Student Research Conference Announced
- Dean Wanda Velez--a Panelist for Women in Leadership Conference
- Dr. James Danaher, INDIES Book of the Year Awards Finalist
- The Art of Photography With Rebecca Przywara
- Dr. Lawrence Resseler Conducts School of Social Work Seminar
- English Department Welcomes Author Steven Florczyk to the Nyack Rockland Campus
- CSGE Colloquium Features Dr. Larry Poston
- The Music of Dr. Tammy Lum Featured on WWFM.org., the Classical Network
- CSGE Releases Digital Brochure for April 4 Student Research Conference
- Nyack College School of Business Hosts Competition for Local Entrepreneurs
- Browse Blog Archive>>