2012-2013 Student Leadership Selection Process in Progress
“A great leader's courage to fulfill his vision comes from passion, not position.”—John Maxwell.
Committed. Passionate. Organized. Talented. Teachable. These are just some of the traits that define empowered and equipped leaders.
Does this describe you?
Are you a leader ready to serve Nyack College and your peers during the 2012-2013 school year? Friday, February 3 is the deadline for submitting an application to be considered for student leadership in areas like Residence Life, Spiritual Formation, and Student Activities. Sign up for an interview slot by Friday, February 10.
For more information on the iHelp selection process, visit Nyack.edu/studentleadership today!
- JANUARY 30: Office of Spiritual Formation Presents Andrew Palau
- RELEASE: Nyack College Degrees to 24 Fishkill Correctional Facility Grads
- Nyack College Represented at NYC Police Commissioner Bill Bratton's Meeting With Clergy
- Nyack's Men's Basketball Teams Serves at Martin Luther King Day Breakfast
- Empower Open House at Alliance Theological Seminary
- Celebrating the Legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- LoHud Trumpets Nyack's Upcoming Social Justice Celebration
- RELEASE: Nyack's Social Justice Celebration Marks 10th Anniversary
- Nyack Welcomes New Manhattan and Rockland Campus Students With Orientations
- Nyack Baseball Team Collecting Baseball Gloves for Sports Clinic in Mexico
- Global Service-Learning 2015
- Peace and Hope Visit Nyack Rockland
- Hudson Link, TEDxSing Sing and Nyack College in New York Times Feature
- Sophia Institute Conference Features Nyack NYC Faculty
- Mandela Day Celebration at Nyack
- Browse Blog Archive>>