2012-2013 Student Leadership Selection Process in Progress
“A great leader's courage to fulfill his vision comes from passion, not position.”—John Maxwell.
Committed. Passionate. Organized. Talented. Teachable. These are just some of the traits that define empowered and equipped leaders.
Does this describe you?
Are you a leader ready to serve Nyack College and your peers during the 2012-2013 school year? Friday, February 3 is the deadline for submitting an application to be considered for student leadership in areas like Residence Life, Spiritual Formation, and Student Activities. Sign up for an interview slot by Friday, February 10.
For more information on the iHelp selection process, visit Nyack.edu/studentleadership today!
- Global Service-Learning 2015
- Peace and Hope Visit Nyack Rockland
- Hudson Link, TEDxSing Sing and Nyack College in New York Times Feature
- Sophia Institute Conference Features Nyack NYC Faculty
- Mandela Day Celebration at Nyack
- Storm Glautier Named CACC Rep to the National Student-Athlete Advisory Committee
- Memorial Concerts Honoring Professor Emeritus Ralph Ellenberger (1934-2014)
- Leadership Rockland Multicultural Communities Day Kicks Off at Nyack College
- Chamberfest at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- Nyack Rockland Colloquium Series Features Dr. K. Kale Yu
- NYACK NYC: Forgive Us...Confessions of a Compromised Faith--Book and Panel Discussion
- Fall 2014 Nyack's Scholars Symposium
- Nyack Students Up For The Challenge
- The Jubilee Chorus Performs at The Bowery Mission
- Auditions for Spring 2015 Production of "The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon"
- Browse Blog Archive>>