2012-2013 Student Leadership Selection Process in Progress
“A great leader's courage to fulfill his vision comes from passion, not position.”—John Maxwell.
Committed. Passionate. Organized. Talented. Teachable. These are just some of the traits that define empowered and equipped leaders.
Does this describe you?
Are you a leader ready to serve Nyack College and your peers during the 2012-2013 school year? Friday, February 3 is the deadline for submitting an application to be considered for student leadership in areas like Residence Life, Spiritual Formation, and Student Activities. Sign up for an interview slot by Friday, February 10.
For more information on the iHelp selection process, visit Nyack.edu/studentleadership today!
- Get Nyack Warrior Gear Online Until September 30
- Alrick Brown's Award-winning Kinyarwanda Screening & Panel at Nyack NYC
- Dean Ron Walborn Interviewed on Unseminary.com
- RELEASE: October 20 Unearthing Magdala, An Ancient Judaism & Christian Origins Conference
- Report on AJCO-CSGE Panel: Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- 9/11 Thirteen Years Later
- Jewish and Christian Perspectives on Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- HEOP Continues at Nyack Rockland and Launches at Nyack NYC
- India Trip for Nyack School of Nursing Combines Study With Outreach
- "A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
- A Call to Prayer September 1-7 by C&MA President John Stumbo
- True Confessions or A Half Century-Old Mystery to be Unveiled at Homecoming 2014!
- On the Passing of Mrs. Dianna Sanders
- Nyack NYC Student Leadership Development Retreat
- 2014 Global Engagement Lecture Features Director of REALIS Christian Center in Kiev, Ukraine
- Browse Blog Archive>>