Alliance Graduate School of Mission Presents The Project Experience
The staff of Alliance Graduate School of Mission (AGSM) recently announced its presentation of The Project Experience, January 25-February 3 on the Rockland County campus at 350 North Highland Ave. in Nyack.
This two-week interactive tour will give the Alliance Theological Seminary community an opportunity to get a glimpse of a day in the life of the marginalized and poor around the world and—even in our own backyards. The tour travels through the "cycle of poverty" and its devastating effects.
On Wednesday, January 25, all Nyack faculty, staff, and students are invited to participate in The Project Experience from 2:30 to 3:30 p.m. Student-led tours will last between 30-40 minutes. Staggered time slots of 2:30, 2:40, and 2:50 are available for anyone to take a tour. After January 25, tours will be available between noon and 2:00 p.m. and 5:00 and 6:00 p.m., as well as by appointment.
The AGSM staff is willing to open The Project Experience to churches or other groups. To make an appointment, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 845-770-5755.
Click here to see a promo video about the tour.
- Vote and Send Isamar Lopez to "The Voice!
- The Amasi Trio Concert
- Emerging Technology Students Showcased in Spring Show
- Rockland Chapter of Alpha Chi National Honor Society Adds Nyack College Students
- Nyack/ATS Commencement Ceremony Will Be Streamed Live at www.nyack.edu
- Nyack Critical Reads Colloquium Series Continues
- Passover Seder Celebrated at Nyack New York City
- Nyack Public Library Hosts Lecture by Nyack Dean
- In the Garden, a Flute Ensemble Recital
- Third Annual Student Research Conference at Nyack Rockland
- New York City Chorale Headlines Three Concerts
- NYACK'S SPRING PRODUCTION: J.B.
- Nyack College Rockland Chorale Performance of Mozart's Requiem
- Aramark Staff at Nyack Coordinates Global Volunteer Day
- Your Voice Counts: Approved NYS Budget FundsTAP Increases
- Browse Blog Archive>>