The Fine Print Editors Extend 2012 Deadlines
Editors of The Fine Print, the Nyack Rockland campus literary magazine have announced new deadlines for faculty, staff, and students to submit work for the next edition.
Keep reading for details on how you can be involved.
Have any short stories or poems? Photographs or artwork? Send in your piece (or pieces) to email@example.com, but don't forget to check out our guidelines at http://nyack.edu/content/TheFinePrintSubmissions. You can submit up to 10 poems, 7 photos (or works of art) and 3 short stories per person. Make sure to also include a short author bio so we know who to credit for the work.
The new deadline for short stories and poems is February 8, 2012.
This year there is a featured theme for the art section, “Film Noir,” but any piece can also be submitted. The new deadline for all art is February 12, 2012.
If you would like to find out more about last year's issue, go to http://nyack.edu/content/TheFinePrint.
Take this chance for your work to be featured in the school's literary magazine! Submit your short story, poem, or art to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- December 3 Amasi Trio Concert Rescheduled for Spring 2015
- DECEMBER 4: Trinity Church Wall Street Choir Series Features Nyack NYC Chorale
- Memorial Concerts Honoring Professor Emeritus Ralph Ellenberger (1934-2014)
- Leadership Rockland Multicultural Communities Day Kicks Off at Nyack College
- Chamberfest at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- Nyack Rockland Colloquium Series Features Dr. K. Kale Yu
- Fall Concerts at Nyack College
- NYACK NYC: Forgive Us...Confessions of a Compromised Faith--Book and Panel Discussion
- Fall 2014 Nyack's Scholars Symposium
- Nyack Students Up For The Challenge
- The Jubilee Chorus Performs at The Bowery Mission
- Auditions for Spring 2015 Production of "The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon"
- OCTOBER 30: CSGE Colloquium Series on Environmental Sustainability
- NY Times Hails Rear Admiral R. Timothy Ziemer (NC '65) as "The Malaria Fighter"
- RELEASE: Official Statement on Ebola Update - Week October 27
- Browse Blog Archive>>