The Fine Print Editors Extend 2012 Deadlines
Editors of The Fine Print, the Nyack Rockland campus literary magazine have announced new deadlines for faculty, staff, and students to submit work for the next edition.
Keep reading for details on how you can be involved.
Have any short stories or poems? Photographs or artwork? Send in your piece (or pieces) to email@example.com, but don't forget to check out our guidelines at http://nyack.edu/content/TheFinePrintSubmissions. You can submit up to 10 poems, 7 photos (or works of art) and 3 short stories per person. Make sure to also include a short author bio so we know who to credit for the work.
The new deadline for short stories and poems is February 8, 2012.
This year there is a featured theme for the art section, “Film Noir,” but any piece can also be submitted. The new deadline for all art is February 12, 2012.
If you would like to find out more about last year's issue, go to http://nyack.edu/content/TheFinePrint.
Take this chance for your work to be featured in the school's literary magazine! Submit your short story, poem, or art to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chelsea Geyer (NC '12) Golf Tournament Luncheon Speaker
- August 31: Last Day for Early Bird Rates for CCCU 2016 Diversity Conference at Nyack NYC
- Register by September 5 for Nyack's Leadership Speaker Series
- Remembering Lavern Dantzler, Nyack Alumna and Staff Member
- Amanda Halter, A Lady Warrior in Germany
- Celebrating the Life of Rick Santiago
- Jose Heredia (NC '09) at the Rose Nagelberg Theatre in Manhattan
- Carol Ann Freeman and Bonita D'Amil...Hearts for Hungary
- Gabrielle Do Goes Global With Her Spoken Word Artistry
- Nyack College Golf Classic Returns to Historic Saint Andrew's
- Memorial Service for ATS Alum Mark Xavier Lewis
- Go Fish! or The Adventures of Dr. Peter Park
- ATS Dean Announces New Role: ATS Director, Dr. Louis DeCaro, Jr.
- Nyack's Historic Excavation: Something to Write Home About
- Nyack Counseling Professor and Students to be Published
- Nyack Reps in the Nation's Capital for Second Chance Pell Grant Meetings
- Nyack College Among Top 50 Most Diverse U.S. Campuses
- Willana Mack, Winner of the Tri-State Gospel Music Association Award
- Epoch Times Features Composer and Nyack Music Prof William Vollinger
- Associate Dean Luis Carlo Receives Kudos for Service to ATS
- JULY 10 & 14: Anthony Vaval ('16) Grad Featured on Dennis Dillon Show
- Dr. Barbara Austin-Lucas, First Female Bishop-Designate for Dunamis Covenant Connection
- Days Away from Nyack's Historic Archaeological Dig
- Carlos Cuestas ('09), A Classical Guitar Act
- Rev. Dave Nguyen and the Vietnamese Alliance Church Celebrate an Anniversary
- Browse Blog Archive>>