The Fine Print Editors Extend 2012 Deadlines
Editors of The Fine Print, the Nyack Rockland campus literary magazine have announced new deadlines for faculty, staff, and students to submit work for the next edition.
Keep reading for details on how you can be involved.
Have any short stories or poems? Photographs or artwork? Send in your piece (or pieces) to email@example.com, but don't forget to check out our guidelines at http://nyack.edu/content/TheFinePrintSubmissions. You can submit up to 10 poems, 7 photos (or works of art) and 3 short stories per person. Make sure to also include a short author bio so we know who to credit for the work.
The new deadline for short stories and poems is February 8, 2012.
This year there is a featured theme for the art section, “Film Noir,” but any piece can also be submitted. The new deadline for all art is February 12, 2012.
If you would like to find out more about last year's issue, go to http://nyack.edu/content/TheFinePrint.
Take this chance for your work to be featured in the school's literary magazine! Submit your short story, poem, or art to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ATS Alumni Among 2017 Pastors' Prayer Summit Leaders
- Udo Middelmann: Civic Engagement Speaker at Nyack Rockland and Nyack New York City
- Nyack College Scholarships for Winners of Feb 4 MLK Oratory Contest
- Dr. Jacqueline Washington Contributes to Research Article in Nature Microbiology
- Celebrating Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Nyack Community Remembers NYC Music Student Curtis Crum III
- 13 of Nyack's Fall Athletes Recognized for Their Academic Excellence
- Nyack's School of Music Headlines Concert at David Geffen Hall, Lincoln Center
- Global Service-Learning Director Updates on Nyack/ATS Teams in Israel
- Global Service-Learning Trip in Cuba with Drs. Ron and Wanda Walborn
- Winterim: ATS in Israel with Dr. Bryan Widbin
- Globetrotting--the Nyack Way
- Soo-il Lee Recognized by Korean American Behavioral Health Association
- In Memoriam [Ring out, wild bells] by Lord Alfred Tennyson
- What You Can Discover at Nyack
- Steve Gardner (NC '87; ATS '94) Making Snowflakes
- Marcus Jugenheimer: A Major in God's Army
- The Gift of Mentoring at Nyack for Sneha Chrispal
- The Nyack Story: More Than Numbers by Provost David Turk
- Dr. Gerard Becker Co-authors Award Winning Paper
- Staff Highlight: Mr. Dan Bailey, Director of Admissions, Rockland Campus
- A Love Gift at Home for the Holidays
- West Side Story Off-Broadway...A Successful Eight-Show Run
- Nyack Rockland School of Music Winter Concert
- West Side Story Wows Audiences
- Browse Blog Archive>>