The Fine Print Editors Extend 2012 Deadlines
Editors of The Fine Print, the Nyack Rockland campus literary magazine have announced new deadlines for faculty, staff, and students to submit work for the next edition.
Keep reading for details on how you can be involved.
Have any short stories or poems? Photographs or artwork? Send in your piece (or pieces) to email@example.com, but don't forget to check out our guidelines at http://nyack.edu/content/TheFinePrintSubmissions. You can submit up to 10 poems, 7 photos (or works of art) and 3 short stories per person. Make sure to also include a short author bio so we know who to credit for the work.
The new deadline for short stories and poems is February 8, 2012.
This year there is a featured theme for the art section, “Film Noir,” but any piece can also be submitted. The new deadline for all art is February 12, 2012.
If you would like to find out more about last year's issue, go to http://nyack.edu/content/TheFinePrint.
Take this chance for your work to be featured in the school's literary magazine! Submit your short story, poem, or art to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SEPT. 18: Alrick Brown's Award-winning Kinyarwanda Screening & Panel at Nyack College
- 9/11 Thirteen Years Later
- Jewish and Christian Perspectives on Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- HEOP Continues at Nyack Rockland and Launches at Nyack NYC
- India Trip for Nyack School of Nursing Combines Study With Outreach
- "A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
- A Call to Prayer September 1-7 by C&MA President John Stumbo
- True Confessions or A Half Century-Old Mystery to be Unveiled at Homecoming 2014!
- On the Passing of Mrs. Dianna Sanders
- Nyack NYC Student Leadership Development Retreat
- 2014 Global Engagement Lecture Features Director of REALIS Christian Center in Kiev, Ukraine
- College of Arts and Sciences Convenes Its Faculty/Staff Retreat
- Nyack History Professor Receives Columbia U Libraries Research Award
- Coming Soon: Nyack NYC and Rockland Student Orientations
- A Sunday Best: Nyack's Own Brightnie Jones
- Browse Blog Archive>>