Dr. Andrea Hennessy: New Vice President of Admissions and Marketing
Nyack President-elect Dr. Michael Scales announced that Dr. Andrea Hennessy has been appointed to the position of Vice President for Admissions and Marketing, effective March 1, 2006. Dr. Hennessy has been Assistant Vice President and Dean of the School of Adult and Continuing Education since 2003, overseeing Nyack’s Accelerated Degree Completion Program. During her time as Dean, the School of Adult and Continuing Education developed the College’s new Master of Science in Organizational Leadership, established and launched the Capital District Extension Site in Albany, NY and greatly expanded the College’s online course offerings. Prior to becoming Dean, Dr. Hennessy was the Director of Academic Resources for ADCP. She has taught in the program since 1997. Dr.Hennessy holds the B.A. from American University and the J.D. from RegentUniversity.
As Vice President for Admissions and Marketing, Dr. Hennessy will oversee the admission departments of Alliance Theological Seminary, the graduate and under- graduate programs of the College both in Nyack and New York City, and the non-traditional programs offered through the School of Adult and Continuing Education, including at the extension sites in Dayton, Ohio and Washington, DC. The marketing efforts of the institution will also be under her direction.
During the next several months, Dr. Hennessy will be dividing her time between her new responsibilities and her current ones until a new Dean for the School of Adult and Continuing Education is selected.
Nyack’s newest vice president shared, “After 10 years at Nyack, I am looking forward to shifting my focus from the classroom student to the many potential students. Understanding all that Nyack offers is exciting and energizing; I intend to use my experiences to promote and encourage students to attend Nyack. Students who engage all that Nyack has to offer find their time with us transformational; it is both a blessing and privilege to now serve Nyack in this new position.”
- Andrew Iwaskow, Nyack Alumnus Named Executive VP at Tailored Brands, Inc.
- In a World of Darkness: Light...and Love
- 2017 Top Online Colleges for Student Economic Mobility
- Rev. G. Palmer Pardington, III (1939-2017) to Be Memorialized
- New Testament City of Bethsaida Unearthed?
- Remembering Dr. Rexford Boda, President Emeritus (1933-2017)
- Dr. Marie White Recognized by American Educational Research Association
- RELEASE: Nyack College Opts In to the NYS Enhanced Tuition Award
- El-Araj Excavation Update and Photo Gallery
- Summertime Prayer
- Dr. Amy Davis Abdallah, "Mutual by Design" Conference Speaker
- Lauren Lebo, Lacrosse Head Coach
- SAVE THE DATES! September 29 & 30: Borderline Music Festival
- From Dr. Steve Notley in Israel: AJCO Dig Discovery!
- AGSC's Marriage & Family Therapy Ranked #4 Among Top 25 Counseling Programs in the Northeast
- Nyack Basketball Alumni Compete at IBall National Pro Combine
- School of Ed Professors Recognized by American Educational Research Association
- Celebrating the Life of ATS Alumna Aliceteen Taylor
- Memorial Service for Robin Luce
- Division of Student Success Dean Hosts STEM Event for Rockland Youth
- Remembering Manuel Ocana: A Strong, Gentle Leader
- Nyack College Partners With Long Island School on NYS Presidential Scholarship
- Nyack Profs Present at The Great Fish Count
- 2017 Sports Camp for Youth at Nyack College
- Nyack Alumni Sean Pica and Luis Diaz on SiriusXM Broadcast
- Browse Blog Archive>>