School of Education News
Early Childhood Education Peer Mentors Selected
Congratulations to Early Childhood Education students, Jennifer Miranda, Jennifer Perez, Marlin Nieves, Nicole Lebron, Nicole Pinard, and Rebecca Cypher, who have been selected to serve as an ECE Peer Mentor for the 2010-2011 academic year.
Peer Mentors will play a major role in fostering community and Christ-centered learning within the School of Education and hold an important leadership position. As they walk beside their protégé - supporting, encouraging, sharing experiences, ‘showing them the ropes,’ and praying, they are a vital resource and connection as adjustment is made to the rigors and demands of the School of Education teacher education program.
- Self-Regulation and the Common Core
- Laura Rodriguez, Former Deputy Chancellor of NYC Department of Education Speaks at the Urban Education Center
- Value and Flexibility of a Nyack School of Education Degree within and beyond the K-12 Classroom
- Lessons Learned while Teaching in India
- Blessings from the Dominican Republic
- Dr. Marie White to Present at SEYS Research Symposium at Queens College October 22
- School of Education Homecoming Dinner
- School of Education Students Take the Lead!
- Dr. JoAnn Looney Appointed to NYACTE Board of Directors
- Summer 2014 Update on State Certification Tests
- NYC SOE Team Signs on as Board Members with the CAUSE
- High School Students Visit with Teacher Alyssa Rice-Cruz, Nyack NYC Alumna
- NYC Writing Center Offers ALST Workshop for School of Education Teacher Candidates
- Change to the edTPA requirement
- Annual School of Education Annual Awards Dinner
- Browse Blog Archive>>