School of Education News
Grant Available for Master's of Science in Education Program!
Posted by Jamie.Lettre on Monday November 23, 2009
The School of Education announces a grant for SOE students recruited for Fall 2010 to continue in the Master of Education program after graduation.
Students who graduate with a degree in education and immediately enroll in the Master's of Science in Education are eligible for a 50% tuition grant.
Certain stipulations do apply. Contact Admissions (email@example.com) for further information.
School of Education Homepage
- Winner of the 2015 Apple Award - Allie Van Hooker
- Self-Regulation and the Common Core
- Laura Rodriguez, Former Deputy Chancellor of NYC Department of Education Speaks at the Urban Education Center
- Value and Flexibility of a Nyack School of Education Degree within and beyond the K-12 Classroom
- Lessons Learned while Teaching in India
- Blessings from the Dominican Republic
- Dr. Marie White to Present at SEYS Research Symposium at Queens College October 22
- School of Education Homecoming Dinner
- School of Education Students Take the Lead!
- Dr. JoAnn Looney Appointed to NYACTE Board of Directors
- Summer 2014 Update on State Certification Tests
- NYC SOE Team Signs on as Board Members with the CAUSE
- High School Students Visit with Teacher Alyssa Rice-Cruz, Nyack NYC Alumna
- NYC Writing Center Offers ALST Workshop for School of Education Teacher Candidates
- Change to the edTPA requirement
- Browse Blog Archive>>