Nyack College Arts and Sciences News
English Prof Oversees Historic Eatery
In addition to being an Instructor of English, Prof. Christine Warrington, also serves as the Chief Administrator of Walter’s, the historic hot dog establishment in Mamaroneck, NY.
The 86 year old eatery was recently highlighted in The New York Times after reopening its doors for renovation.
To read the article:
For more information on Walters: http://www.waltershotdogs.com/
- Dr. Pinkham delivers paper and publishes review
- Dr. Greaves explores Hip Hop culture in Diaspora
- Student Success adjunct selected for writing Best Teen Book
- Dr. Lux publishes essay in volume on Luther
- Dr. Poston publishes review
- A&S well represented in Class Act
- Dr. Poston contributes in Handbook of Religion
- Dr. Danaher publishes essay in Oneing
- Dr. Yu examines churches during WWI
- Dr. Poston reviews book on "The American Muhammed"
- Dr. Parker-Ames publishes research article
- Dr. Kaluka publishes paper in PNAS
- "Forgive Us" Book Event & Panel Discussion
- Prof. McDuffie Publishes Poem
- Dr. Park leads fish survey for BioBlitz at the NY Botanical Gardens
- Browse Blog Archive>>