Nyack College Arts and Sciences News
The Fine Print is Released!
The 2014 edition of Nyack College’s art and literary journal, The Fine Print, which features student and faculty’s original poetry, short stories, art, and photography, has been released. Surrounded by a display of the book’s prints and photos, Fine Print staff announced student awards at Monday evening’s Gala (April 7th). The staff also recognized this year’s Dedicatee, Mrs. Linda Poston, for her support for the creative arts at Nyack College. This year, over 40 contributors from Nyack’s Manhattan and Rockland campuses contributed to make this one of the best editions yet. The photography and art will be on display at the Bailey Library, and copies of The Fine Print are available at the circulation desks at all three Nyack libraries. A list of award winners may be found on the English Department’s website.
For more information on The Fine Print: http://www.nyack.edu/content/TheFinePrint
- Dr. Lux publishes essay in volume on Luther
- Dr. Poston publishes review
- A&S well represented in Class Act
- Dr. Poston contributes in Handbook of Religion
- Dr. Danaher publishes essay in Oneing
- Dr. Yu examines churches during WWI
- Dr. Poston reviews book on "The American Muhammed"
- Dr. Parker-Ames publishes research article
- Dr. Kaluka publishes paper in PNAS
- "Forgive Us" Book Event & Panel Discussion
- Prof. McDuffie Publishes Poem
- Dr. Park leads fish survey for BioBlitz at the NY Botanical Gardens
- Student Success Serves Spring Valley Community
- Communications Senior Contributes to NyackNewsAndViews
- Dr. Washington Publishes Case Study
- Browse Blog Archive>>