Nyack College Arts and Sciences News
Dr. Poston publishes article on Informational Centripetalism
Dr. Larry Poston, Professor of Religion, publishes “The Kahal, Zawiya, and Monastic Multiplexes: Informational Centripetalism as Medieval Mission” in Advances in the Study of Information and Religion journal. Linda Poston, Dean of Library Services, served as co-writer.
This journal contains select papers from the annual Conference on Information and Religion, hosted by the Center for the Study of Information and Religion in the School of Library and Information Science at Kent State University.
For more information: http://digitalcommons.kent.edu/asir/vol3/iss1/6/
- Dr. Yu examines churches during WWI
- Dr. Poston reviews book on "The American Muhammed"
- Dr. Parker-Ames publishes research article
- Dr. Kaluka publishes paper in PNAS
- "Forgive Us" Book Event & Panel Discussion
- Prof. McDuffie Publishes Poem
- Dr. Park leads fish survey for BioBlitz at the NY Botanical Gardens
- Student Success Serves Spring Valley Community
- Communications Senior Contributes to NyackNewsAndViews
- Dr. Washington Publishes Case Study
- Arts & Sciences Welcomes and Celebrates Student Success
- Arts & Sciences Participate in Faculty Retreat
- Dr. Yu Receives Columbia University Grant
- Adjunct D'Agusto continues art exhibitions success
- Dr. Yu Honored by Wheaton's Institute of American Evangelicals
- Browse Blog Archive>>