Nyack College Arts and Sciences News
Dr. Poston examines ethics of missiological contexts
Dr. Larry Poston, Professor of Religion, publishes “Shrewed as a Snake, Innocent as a Dove: The Ethics of Missionary Dissimulation and Subterfuge” in Evangelical Missions Quarterly, October 2013.
Dr. Poston examines ethical decision-making of missiological contexts, including the macro and micro ethical issues of tentmaking, contextualization, and contextual movements among Messianic Jews and Muslims.
For more information: http://www.emisdirect.com
- Dr. Danaher publishes essay in Oneing
- Dr. Yu examines churches during WWI
- Dr. Poston reviews book on "The American Muhammed"
- Dr. Parker-Ames publishes research article
- Dr. Kaluka publishes paper in PNAS
- "Forgive Us" Book Event & Panel Discussion
- Prof. McDuffie Publishes Poem
- Dr. Park leads fish survey for BioBlitz at the NY Botanical Gardens
- Student Success Serves Spring Valley Community
- Communications Senior Contributes to NyackNewsAndViews
- Dr. Washington Publishes Case Study
- Arts & Sciences Welcomes and Celebrates Student Success
- Arts & Sciences Participate in Faculty Retreat
- Dr. Yu Receives Columbia University Grant
- Adjunct D'Agusto continues art exhibitions success
- Browse Blog Archive>>