Nyack College Arts and Sciences News
Dr. Park publishes Ichthyology articles
Dr. Peter Park, Assistant Professor of Biology, publishes two Ichthyology articles. The first, “Landmark-Based Geometric Morphometrics: What Fish Shapes Can Tell Us about Fish Evolution” was co-written with Windsor E. Aguirre (DePaul University), Deborah A. Spikes (Stony Brook University), and Joan M. Miyazaki (Stony Brook University). This was published in Tested Studies for Laboratory Teaching, the publishing arm of the Association for Biology Laboratory Education.
For more information: http://www.ableweb.org/volumes/vol-34/v34toc.htm
The second, “Spatial learning ability of the threespine stickleback (Gasterosteus aculeatus) in relation to inferred ecology and ancestry” was published in the Evolutionary Ecology Research.
For more information: http://www.evolutionary-ecology.com/CurrentIssue.html
- Division of Student Success Awarded Certification
- Dr. Poston and Pamela Code explore death, religion and science
- Dr. Pinkham delivers paper and publishes review
- Dr. Greaves explores Hip Hop culture in Diaspora
- Student Success adjunct selected for writing Best Teen Book
- Dr. Lux publishes essay in volume on Luther
- Dr. Poston publishes review
- A&S well represented in Class Act
- Dr. Poston contributes in Handbook of Religion
- Dr. Danaher publishes essay in Oneing
- Dr. Yu examines churches during WWI
- Dr. Poston reviews book on "The American Muhammed"
- Dr. Parker-Ames publishes research article
- Dr. Kaluka publishes paper in PNAS
- "Forgive Us" Book Event & Panel Discussion
- Browse Blog Archive>>