Nyack College Arts and Sciences News
Dr. Park publishes Ichthyology articles
Dr. Peter Park, Assistant Professor of Biology, publishes two Ichthyology articles. The first, “Landmark-Based Geometric Morphometrics: What Fish Shapes Can Tell Us about Fish Evolution” was co-written with Windsor E. Aguirre (DePaul University), Deborah A. Spikes (Stony Brook University), and Joan M. Miyazaki (Stony Brook University). This was published in Tested Studies for Laboratory Teaching, the publishing arm of the Association for Biology Laboratory Education.
For more information: http://www.ableweb.org/volumes/vol-34/v34toc.htm
The second, “Spatial learning ability of the threespine stickleback (Gasterosteus aculeatus) in relation to inferred ecology and ancestry” was published in the Evolutionary Ecology Research.
For more information: http://www.evolutionary-ecology.com/CurrentIssue.html
- Dr. Danaher publishes essay in Oneing
- Dr. Yu examines churches during WWI
- Dr. Poston reviews book on "The American Muhammed"
- Dr. Parker-Ames publishes research article
- Dr. Kaluka publishes paper in PNAS
- "Forgive Us" Book Event & Panel Discussion
- Prof. McDuffie Publishes Poem
- Dr. Park leads fish survey for BioBlitz at the NY Botanical Gardens
- Student Success Serves Spring Valley Community
- Communications Senior Contributes to NyackNewsAndViews
- Dr. Washington Publishes Case Study
- Arts & Sciences Welcomes and Celebrates Student Success
- Arts & Sciences Participate in Faculty Retreat
- Dr. Yu Receives Columbia University Grant
- Adjunct D'Agusto continues art exhibitions success
- Browse Blog Archive>>