Nyack College Arts and Sciences News
Dr. Chun lectures on fathers and children
Dr. David Chun, professor of psychology at Nyack College will be featured at the April Colloquium on Wednesday, April 17 at 4:00 p.m. on Nyack's Rockland County campus in Shuman Hall (President’s Hall). His topic will be "The Impact of Fathers on Children's Social-Emotional Development."
Dr. Chun will examine research evidence for the impact fathers have on the overall development of children. His emphasis will be on how children’s religious views can be shaped by their experiences with their fathers, particularly their understanding of God.
A thirty minute Q & A session will follow Dr. Chun’s presentation.
The Colloquium is sponsored by Nyack’s College of Arts and Sciences and the Center for Scholarship & Global Engagement.
- Dr. Pinkham delivers paper and publishes review
- Dr. Greaves explores Hip Hop culture in Diaspora
- Student Success adjunct selected for writing Best Teen Book
- Dr. Lux publishes essay in volume on Luther
- Dr. Poston publishes review
- A&S well represented in Class Act
- Dr. Poston contributes in Handbook of Religion
- Dr. Danaher publishes essay in Oneing
- Dr. Yu examines churches during WWI
- Dr. Poston reviews book on "The American Muhammed"
- Dr. Parker-Ames publishes research article
- Dr. Kaluka publishes paper in PNAS
- "Forgive Us" Book Event & Panel Discussion
- Prof. McDuffie Publishes Poem
- Dr. Park leads fish survey for BioBlitz at the NY Botanical Gardens
- Browse Blog Archive>>