Nyack College Arts and Sciences News
Dr. Chun lectures on fathers and children
Dr. David Chun, professor of psychology at Nyack College will be featured at the April Colloquium on Wednesday, April 17 at 4:00 p.m. on Nyack's Rockland County campus in Shuman Hall (President’s Hall). His topic will be "The Impact of Fathers on Children's Social-Emotional Development."
Dr. Chun will examine research evidence for the impact fathers have on the overall development of children. His emphasis will be on how children’s religious views can be shaped by their experiences with their fathers, particularly their understanding of God.
A thirty minute Q & A session will follow Dr. Chun’s presentation.
The Colloquium is sponsored by Nyack’s College of Arts and Sciences and the Center for Scholarship & Global Engagement.
- Dr, Yu Honored by Wheaton's Institute of American Evangelicals
- Nyack to Partner with Yale's Center for Scientific Teaching
- Dr. Poston Reviews Book on Second Chinese Enlightenment
- Dr. Romaine Co-edits Art History Text
- Dr. Lux presents at American University in Paris
- 2014 Arts & Sciences Faculty Retreat Announced
- Dr. Larry Poston & Dean Poston Examine Media & Religion
- English Prof Oversees Historic Eatery
- Dr. Poston Publishes Chapter on Muslim Americans
- Adjunct D'Agusto wins Art Competition
- Social Work Student Honored at Educational Event
- 2014 A&S Faculty Awards
- Dr. Danaher interviewed on The Christian Post
- NYC Writing Center offers ALST Workshop to Education Candidates
- Dr. Poston publishes two book reviews
- Browse Blog Archive>>