Nyack College Arts and Sciences News
Dr. Park lectures at College of New Jersey
Dr. Peter Park, Assistant Professor of Biology, lectured at the College of New Jersey’s Fall 2012 Biology Colloquium Series. He delivered two presentations: “Fish Solving Spatial Tasks in the Wild: A Case of Ecological Divergence of Brain and Behavior in Alaskan Threespine Stickleback (Gasterosteus aculeatus)” and “A Brief Introductionto the Howard Hughes Medical Institute Stickleback Virtual Lab.”
Dr. Park discussed the evolution of behavior and brain morphology in threespine stickleback fish, as well as the new HHMI online stickleback evolution lab that he helped develop.
For more information: http://science.pages.tcnj.edu/academic-information/seminarscolloquia/
- Dr. Arzola publishes anthology
- Alpha Chi Honor Society Rockland Chapter inducts 21 new members
- Dr. Lux publishes article on narrative theory
- Dr. Dueck publishes on religious exclusivism & diversity
- The Fine Print is Released!
- Dr. Arzola Lectures at Nyack Public Library for Poetry Month
- Dr. Romaine publishes essay in ArtWay
- Dr. Park lectures at Battery Park City Parks Conservancy
- Dr. Washington & Dr. Park Recognized as NAE Fellows
- Social Work partners with alternative-to-incarceration youth program
- Dr. Balmaceda leads discussion on mothers in prison
- Dr. Huster initiates Physics of Waves & Sound
- Dr. Arzola lectures on Pablo Neruda
- Social Work hosts "The New Jim Crow" discussion
- Dr. Danaher publishes "The Second Truth"
- Browse Blog Archive>>