Requesting a Transcript
Comprehensive transcripts for all
Nyack College programs (and Pinebrook Junior College) are issued from the Graduate Registrar's Office in the Alliance Theological Seminary building. Requests must be in writing and can be made by completing a Transcript Request form, available at any
Registrar's Office, or by clicking here
. Requests made without the use of this form must include:
- Name (name as student if changed)
- Home address (include apartment numbers)
- Home telephone number (daytime contact number also, if different)
- Social security number (at least the last 4 digits) and/ or student ID number
- Date of birth
- Number of copies (official and/ or unofficial)
- List Degree Programs you have taken classes in (ex: undergrad, OM, ATS, MBA, etc.)
- Address(es) / fax number(s) of where to be sent (fax UNOFFICIAL only)
- HANDWRITTEN SIGNATURE (required by law) and date (no electronic signatures!)
- Payment (request will not be processed if required payment is not included)
Accounts must be current with the Business Office and Perkins loans, and exit loan counseling, if applicable, must be completed for official transcripts to be released. Contact Student Financial Services for any questions regarding these matters.
Paying the Transcript Request Fee
PAYMENT OPTIONS (for THIS transcript order):
Unofficial transcripts have no cost by regular mail or fax.
Regular official (leaves office in 5-7 business days – sent regular mail or picked up) - $5.00 1st copy / each additional copy + $1
RUSH official (leaves office in 1-2 business days – sent regular mail or in person at office) - $15.00 1st copy / each additional copy + $1
RUSH w/FedEx (leaves office in 1-2 business days – sent in USA FedEx “next business day”) - $40.00 1st copy / each additional copy + $1
We accept cash, money orders, checks made to “Nyack College”, or credit/ debit information (We accept Visa, Master Card and Discover).
DO NOT E-MAIL OR FAX CREDIT/ DEBIT INFORMATION! IT IS NOT SECURE!
Make an online payment at https://www.nyack.edu/pay/TRANSCRIPT_FEE or call 845-675-4729 to leave the following information below on voice mail (said and spelled name of student whom transcript is for with their date of birth, said and spelled name as it appears on the card, card number, expiration date, and CID – the 3-digit security code on the back of the card).
Transcript requests can be sent to:
ATTN: Transcript Request
Office of the Institutional Registrar
350 Highland Avenue
Nyack, NY 10960
Fax: (845) 348-3918
Phone: (845) 675-4732