School of Music NYC
School of Music Programs (NYC)
- Bachelor of Arts with Major in Music. This major provides students with a solid liberal-arts framework as they develop their musical skills and talents.
- Bachelor of Arts with Concentration in Music in Worship. Within this major, students may take elective courses which will prepare them for a career in church music.
- Bachelor of Music. This major is for students who are preparing to continue as professional musicians when they leave Nyack. It is available to outstanding instrumental and vocal performers by audition only.
- Bachelor of Music Education. This degree is for students who wish to be certified teachers in the public schools and is also open to excellent musicians by audition.
- Interdisciplinary Courses with Music Concentration. Students who wish to diversify into two areas may choose Music as one of their areas of concentration. Popular choices include Music and Business, and Music and Pastoral Ministry.
- Music Minor. Students who desire to major in another field may elect to minor in music.
For a complete listing of majors and classes offered please download the PDF files below. Or you can download the entire Nyack Catalog. Click here for a list of helpful links for the music student.